Chpt 2: What happened to us?

As Hinata continued to find out what was wrong with Kageyama the next day. He over heard Yamaguchi and Tsuki talking about Kageyama, so he silently listened in, but couldn't hear much as it was muffled in a whisper. So he walked away. Still consisting the feeling it will all be over. 

As weeks went on Kageyama became more and more distant from Hinata, which made him worry more and more as to why he was doing that. So he confronted Kageyama, and it started off well but ended up in Kageyama pushing Hinata over and storming away out of the gym. 

There tosses were off and untamed. they couldn't sync up, which worried the rest of the team. So the team started asking questions, which made Kageyama angry and Hinata upset. when the two went home the walk was silent and awkward, then Hinata spoke up 

"why.."
"why not just break up with me..?"
"instead of making me suffer and overthink huh?"

"I'm sorry i should of said something"

"I'm tired of the sorry's Kageyama! why didn't you just leave me like a normal person would've!!"

Hinata started to cry as he was scared of being alone.. without Kageyama.. cause he loved him.. he was his everything

"sigh I didn't want to I thought staying with you would keep you happy"

Hinata started to sob "Then.. THEN JUST LEAVE!!"

Hinata ran off into the distance, without looking back until he got home. He dived onto his bed and cried himself to sleep, he awoke on Saturday never wanting to get out of bed. by 2pm his mum forced him up and made him some food, got him to run some earans to take his mind off it. it kind of helped but not a lot, he was mainly annoyed with his little sister, Who wouldn't stop asking for every little thing in the shop.

When they got home it was 4 o'clock and Hinata was tired and bothered, he didn't feel like doing much more so he went to bed with no dinner or anything at all, he was in his room all weekend didn't come out till Monday, he had to go to school, his mum made him. He went to school as normal but when practice came along he didn't, he couldn't. not with Kageyama there.

So he didn't do training with the team all week, only self training or with Tsukki or Yams, never with the rest of them. As another week passed he stared getting over it but still thought about it 24/7 and always thought what happened to us? was it me that caused it? did we even break up or is it a break?  

Hinata went and asked Kageyama,

"hey... d-did we break up... o-or is it a break from eachother...?"

"we broke up. clearly"

"oh.. ok.. uuhmm bye.."

Hinata walked off crying again head down hood on and sat behind a tree while the rest of the team practised inside. Later on, Yamaguchi came out and asked if Hinata was alright, and when he was coming back, Hinata looked at his captain and said, "next week i promise" as he had plan to get Kageyama back.

"mkay Hinata, just let me or tsukki know if you need anything, cause we're worried about you."

"yes thank you yams"

They hugged and Yamaguchi went back inside to clean up the gym. Hinata went home and cried again, read over old messages and looked at old photos... eventually he cried himself to sleep again.

The next morning when he awoke, his eyes were red and puffy, his nose still a bit blocked from crying, so he took a shower and headed to school, with the fake smile he's been having lately, just to stop everyone from worrying about him any more then what they were.

The next week rolled around, and just liked he promised Yams he got back to training with the team, except Kageyama of course, But everything was normal. Hinata would pursue his plan soon and everything will be fine,hopefully, at the end of training he rushed to the looker rooms to place a note in Kageyama's, asking him to meet him under the blossom tree outside of school, but didn't write it from himself, but as "- ?" and hoped Kageyama would think its some fan girl.