Chpt 4: Where did you go?

Weeks had passed, and there was still no sign of Hinata. Tsukki couldn't reach him nor could Yams. After weeks of looking they found out Hinata moved to Nekoma high, to get away from Kageyama, and be closer to Kenma.

The usual Tokyo training camp was coming up and Kageyama was getting nervous cause he knew Hinata would be there,,, with Kenma... Which hurt him sure, but he wasn't going to let some snobby setter from another team bother him, nor would he let Hinata.

**at the camp**

Once karasuno arrived, Tsukki and Yamaguchi ran up to Hinata for the hug and then a scolding for not telling them he left. But Kageyama on the other hand walked right passed not even looking at him or anyone, just to be stopped in his tracks by the small pudding head like setter. He didn't have his game in his hand, but he had there rooster head captain and an angry look smeared on both of there faces.

Kageyama stepped back "what do you two want? Let me get to my team" he tried shoving pass, kuroo gripped his shoulder tightly

"your not going anywhere" the rooster implied 

"kuro calm down, we're just here to talk" the tiny setter still looked pissed

"tch theres nothing to talk about, I'm done here"

Kuroo tightened his grip more which made the blueberry wince in pain. Soon enough Kuroo let go, when he seen Hinata looking at him, "Hey! don't hurt him!" Kenma and Kuroo both looked at him in shock as they both thought he hated him.

"Shoyou, you asked us to do this." Kenma stepped towards Hinata slowly.

"NO! I asked you to talk to him... Not hurt him.." Kenma seen Hinata start to tear up, so he took him away to a more secure place and left Kuroo to talk.

5 minutes later Kuroo got what he needed texted Kenma and meet up with the two. Kuroo told Hinata why and the tangerine baby cried more, Kenma and Kuroo calmed him down before everyone started training.

When the training camp was coming to an end, Hinata and Kageyama still hadn't talked, even though Kageyama said he would, the two cats didn't bother to try and get him to as they feared they would upset Hinata.

On the last day Kageyama gave Hinata a note then left on the bus. Hinata got back to school and asked Kenma to open it for him and read it.

Dear b̶o̶k̶e̶  Hinata,

I don't regret what I said but I'm sorry,
it was nice to see you after so long though.
well see you round, hope we can still be friends

Text me *** **** ****

- Kageyama

Hinata wasn't sad, but he wasn't happy about the letter either, so he kept it and comp templated whether he should text him or not, that night he couldn't stop reading and thinking about it, so he texted him. At 3am in the dam morning (jesus I wouldn't even reply to that >_>) and to his surprise he answered, the sour blueberry answered, he was so shocked and didn't know what to say.

K: I didn't expect you to text me.

H: Uhh yeah I didn't want to be mean
H: but that doesn't mean I still like you or anything!!

K: uh huh sure, anyway friends?

Hinata didn't want to be friends he wanted to be lovers again, but that was good enough for now

H: sure

K: cool. Uh well get some sleep its late and can't have you sleep deprived

H: What about you though? and why do you care suddenly?

K: I'm going soon too. And I don't, I still want you to succeed dumbass

H: Oh uhm ok, well goodnight Kageyama sleep well

K: you too night

Hinata sighed heavily and drifted off to sleep.

When he awoke he was surprised y what he saw, lying there at the end of his bed with the looks of tear marks on there face, was Kenma. "hey Kenma?" hinata said softly. Kenma jolted awake and jumped at the orange haired boy "K-kuroo.."

"He what kenma..?"

"HE LEFT ME!!" Kenma sobs loudly into Hinatas shoulder, as he tries to calm him down

"WHAT!?!? why?"

"H-he thought I liked you, and and *sniff* when we went to a more secure place at t-training camp, he thought I-I cheated on him.." Kenma continued to sob, but Hinata was already coming up with things to say to the bastard of a rooster for hurting his best friend.

"just stay here Kenma I'll be back"

"wait wha-" but Hinata had already left.

He showed up to kuroo's pounding on the door, Kuroo answered, he looked like a mess, lack of sleep, sweats and hoodie, tear stains, "what do you want chibi" 

"Kenma never cheated on you Kuroo." Hinata was pissed but remained calm "why would I believe you huh?" 

"because I woke up to Kenma crying at the end of my bed, sobbing for you, you bastard"

"Tch yeah right, he was probably faking it trying to get you to get him sympathy or something"

"fine come see for youself" Hinata walked off and Kuroo actually trailed behind him

Kuroo followed the lil tangerine home and into his room, he was shocked to see Kenma curled up sobbing quietly with hicks and sniffs under the blanket. Kuroo instantly went to hug the little kitten like boy, but hesitated as he was the one who caused it. Hinata nudged him and gestered to kenma, with the look on his face Kuroo knew he was saying "fix it"

Kuroo slowly leaned down and scooped the boy into his arms and softly whispered

"hey kitten, its me... I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, I love you, I spent all last night wondering if I made a mistake and I was right I'm sorry.."

Kenma latched himself around Kuroo and kissed him "J-just *hick* don't leave again please.."

Kuroo held him close and rubbed his back gently to calm him down "I won't kitten, I promise"

Soon after Kenma calmed down, they both went home, Kenma stayed at kuroo's place for comfort and cuddles, while Hinata just stayed home and did n o t h i n g  absoloutly  n o t h i n g  and enjoyed it very much.

As the day progresses he got a text from Tsukki if Hinata wanted to hang with him and Yams, ofc he said yes and met up with the two to have some fun, hours of fun, the original plan was to distract Hinata but they ended up having way more fun in general, which Hinata loved, they dropped him off home said there goodbyes and went on there way.

That night Hinata had crashed out pretty much instantly, busy day, good sleep.

Then he woke up