Chpt 3: When will you return?

Hinata was confident and prepared for what was about to happen that day. He planned it perfectly, everything in order and ready to go.

As he was pursuing his plan for Kageyama.

All Hinata had to do was wait till after training to start, after leavung the  note in Kageyamas locker he wondered and worried to if he would actually come, or if he would think it's some sick joke from someone.

By the time training finished Kageyama had rushed off and yamaguchi asked why he was in a hurry "I have someone to meet" was the short response the tall blueberry gave. So yamaguchi shrugged it off and carried on cleaning up.

Shoyou had already left, he said he had business to attend to at home. But really he was waiting for Kageyama under a blossom tree 😒 (why hinata whyyyy drop the dam man n e ways) He waited for no longer then ten minutes before he seen Kageyama in the distance.

"what are you doing here Hinata?"

"i- was uuh-" he started to chicken out but then he remembered his main goal to get his boyfriend back

"Im here for you!" He said this as proudly and confidently as he could.

"What no, you didnt write this idiot"

"yes.. yes Kageyama. I did."
Hinata made sure he wasn't backing out now so he carried on.

"Kageyama, i'm sorry if I did anything wrong to make you want to leave, but I can't stand to lose you so please don't leave... or say goodbye"

Hinata could feel the tears come running back, but he held them in so he didn't weird Kageyama out

"dumbass I don't care you know? You did nothing wrong i'm not feeling it anymore. So stop trying"

Kageyama looked down sternly and seriously

"Good bye Hinata, it was nice knowing you"

Kageyama turned around and walked off. little did he know that, that was his last time seeing Hinata...

**Tw suicide attempt and blood**

Weeks had pasted as Hinata stopped showing up to school more and more, he started wearing long sleeves to cover up the cuts he made.

Seeing Kageyama or even hearinf his voice made him want to shrivel up and die, dissappear without a trace. But he couldn't not yet anyway.

One day Hinata didn't show up at all, not even telling anyone, Tsukki and Yams started to get worried as they were already suspicious of the long sleeves he was wearing, they decided to go to his house and cheak up on him, but when they got there, there was no sign of him.

So they went to the forest around the corner, Hinatas favourite place to be when he needed space.

When they arrived they seen something lying in the grass among some leaves, The pair instantly thought it was Hinata and ran.

There thoughts were true, there Hinata was puddle of blood around him and sliced open arms it looked fresh cause the wounds were still spilling blood out. While yams was bawking his eyes out panicing Tsukki rang an ambulance.

Minutes later an ambulance showed uo and took Hinata away, Tsukki was angry, furious for that matter. After seeing that he KNEW it was Kageyamas fault, so the instantsy of Tsukki ringing anf Kageyama picking up were high.

Tsukki told the setter everything and ended as a result if him crying and appologising, but tsukki didn't to hear it, nor did yams. So they hung up and made there to the hospital

When they got there they asked the front desk lady for a Hinata Shoyou, and she told them where he was

walking into that room was a whole other feeling, yams seen hinata and started crying again,tsukki conforted him, and stayed there till he awoke a couple days later

There was still no sign of Kageyama which really annoyed tsukki so he texted him to try get him to appologies to Hinata, Kageyama replied with
"Im good" and went offline
Tsukki turned his phone of angerly and put it in his pocket, yamaguchi was asleep in his arms peacefully, which was good coz he hadn't slept much

Tsukki decided to catch a few hours of shut eye himself as everything was stable and quiet