Second Thoughts

*Pucca POV*

I skip home happily and get greeted at the door by Dandy. I wave hi to him and he gives me a slight nod. I rush into the kitchen and see my uncles sitting at the table we have in there. There sat a small box in the middle wrapped in baby pink gift paper and a cute curly red bow.

Uncle Linguini- Pucca, we have a gift for you!

Uncle Ho stands up and the others follow. They come up to me and hand me the box. I take it and open it. Inside was a stash of money.

Uncle Dumpling- We think it's about time we gave you your pay.

I look at them, shake my head and try to place the box in their hands. I don't want to take that amount. They might need it in the future.

Uncle Ho- No, it's yours. You are our beautiful niece. You help us so much and the whole island. You never hesitate to help anyone.

I smile and look at the box but give a shrug. What am I supposed to use the money for?

Uncle Dumpling- Use the money however you want.

Uncle Linguini- If you want to buy new clothes or anything.

I nod and pull them into a tight group hug.

Uncle Dumpling- Ho.... you forgot.... to add extremely... strong to the list!

We all laugh at the comment and then I go upstairs to my room. I open the door and close it behind me. My room is painted baby pink with red accents in the wood outlining the door and the windows. Decorating it were pictures of Garu and ones with Garu and me. I also had one of my parents. I have my mom's warm brown eyes while I have my dad's jet black hair. I place my box with money on my night stand and take out my latest diary. I have  more that 10 and they are all full of letters I dedicate to him. Letters I hope he reads one day and send letters in response. I take it out and grab my pen.

Dear Diary,

Today Ching finally made a group chat with me, her, Abyo and Garu. Since Garu doesn't talk, hopefully he will talk to me at least through text messages. I already placed my favorite selfie as my profile picture on the chat. I can't wait to see Garu's! I mean I have my camera roll stuffed with pictures of him. I have yet to see one of him shirtless. He works out all the time and every time I tackle him to the ground and kiss him, I feel his muscles under his chest. I'm dying to know how they feel. he might think I'm crazy, but I can't kelp losing my mind for him. He's the only guy I can see myself in the future with. I have already names for our future kids and wedding arrangements. I remember I planned all of this when I was only 8 years old. Wow, that was 8 years ago. And it's been 10 years since I first met him. He was all to myself until Ring Ring had to move to Sooga Island. I don't really mind her at all when she brags about how rich she is or how she looks prettier than me. I don't care what she thinks but when she tries to take Garu from me, my blood boils. I had him first. She can have Ayo. He always follows her around and follows her orders and never whines or complains. But I can't change her or anyone. Anyways, Ching texted the group chat. I will finish this later.

-Pucca 

I pick up my phone and read what Ching said.

Ching- Hey! What's up everybody?

Abyo- Wow, who made this group chat?

Me- Ching did.

Abyo- WTF!?!? PUCCA IS TALKING?!?! Well sort of talking because this is a group chat where we text but still! You're talking?! Is Garu going to talk to?!

Garu- Stop blowing up my phone. What's going on?

Abyo- KJKJKJKJKJK?!?! YOU ARE BOTH TALKING?!?!?!     :O

Ching- Abyo, calm down.

Me- HI GARU!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Garu- Hey

Me- YAY! You talked to me!

Abyo- Now we can understand what you guys are talking about.

Ching- Yes, that's the advantage.

Abyo- I may not be able to hear Pucca's voice on this but I will say your voice is pretty Pucca.

I look at what he typed. Since when does he complement me? He never even heard it but i have to thank him for that. He's always nice to me no matter what. 

Me- Thanks.

Ching- But you haven't even heard it in a long time Abyo...

Abyo- All I remember was that is was beautiful.

Why is Abyo being so... painfully sweet? I stare awkwardly at my phone.

Garu- Enough cring talk please.

Ching- Pucca, is it ok is I come over?

Me- Yeah it's fine.

Ching- Ok, I'll be there in about 5.

Me- Ok.

I tap on Garu's profile picture and it's him taking a mirror selfie with the flash covering his face. I tap on him and it took me to a private conversation between me and him. I have his phone number now.

Me- Hi

Garu- Hey

Me- What are you doing?

Garu- Training.

Me- Oh, so are you busy?

Garu- Yes, a lot.

Me- Oh ok. Then I will let you train. I love you!!!! <3

He looked at it I waited a couple of minutes to see if he would respond. But he went offline. I frowned and then my phone went off. It's Abyo.

Abyo- Hey

Me- Hi

Abyo- How are you?

Me- Well I'm fine. Although I texted Garu and he left me on seen.

Abyo- Oh.

Me- Yeah. What are you doing?

Abyo- At home watching TV. And you?

Me- Waiting for Ching to come.

Abyo- That's nice.

Me- Yeah

Abyo- Ok, I'll talk to you later.

Me- Ok then

Abyo- Bye Pucca

Me- Bye Abyo

Abyo- Bye

==========================================================================