It's Over

My eyes are red and I keep sniffling. I drag the bag full of anything that had to do with Garu and put it inside a cardboard box and into the attic. I look at my room. The walls look empty, my bed has more space and my heart feels empty. I place my purse over my shoulder and walk downstairs. I walk out of the restaurant and head over to my scooter. The plates say "Love" and I shake my head. I will change that. I hop on and ride down to the mall. I need to have a different look. New clothes that don't show my old obsession with someone who is not worth my time. New hairstyle, new me. I enter a shop and look around. I actually end up liking a different color other then red. Pink. I found many cute tops, shirts, skirts, dresses and accessories. I grab all i want and head to the checkout. The lady looked at me with a surprised face. i smile.

Me- I decided I want a new look.

Lady- You sure like pink.

She smiled and I giggled. I payed and looked around. My attention goes to a hair salon and I walk directly to it. I walk in and the barber guides me to the chair.

Me- Uhh, where can I place my bags?

Barber- Oh you can leave them behind the cash register. 

I nod and place all 26 full bags behind and go sit down. He places the cloak on me and turns me to the mirror.

Barber- Do you have an idea of what you want?

I tap my chin and my eyes lit up. 

Me- I want my hair dyed in pink ombre.

He nods and begins the action. I also asked for my nails and make up done and he agrees. I tip him money for being so kind.

 I tip him money for being so kind