Now You Miss Me?

I AM BACK !!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING GONE SO LONG !! I'M FAILING CLASSES AND THE SEMSETER IS ALMOST OVER SO I NEEDED TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL !!! THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU FOR ALL THE SWEET SUPPORT, MESSAGES, REQUESTS AND COMMENTS !! I APPRECIATE IT SO VERY MUCH 😭🤍

------------------------------------

Garu- I'm so, so sorry... I was a fool... I want you back... 

I felt my heart ache. Part of me wanted to hold him tightly and forget about everything that had occurred. But I was hurt.. so hurt I could not find it in me to forgive him even though my heart missed him. My stomach tied in knots. It's so frustrating!

Me- Now you miss me...?

He got up slowly, looking at me with the saddened eyes I wasn't used to seeing. 

Me- After all I did for you, I got hurt saving you, countless times, to  make you feel like you had someone there to help you.. I gave you so much love and affection I had no idea I had until I met you... Countless times, I was rejected... by you! And there I still was, chasing you. Can't you see? I'm the fool!

I was overwhelmed with both anger and sadness. I firmly took steps, getting closer to him, my voice breaking and tears leaking uncontrollably.  

Me- You were breaking me every single day that went by! I was trying to win your heart, any way I could! I did things I promised I would never do, for you! I was trampled on over and over again by you!

I stood there, my cheeks wet with my eyes now red. My breathing heavily. I could see he was crying. There he was, within my reach. So close I could pull him in for a bear hug. He was trembling, radiating pure agony. This is my chance. I looked directly in his eyes and wiped my tears away. 

Me- I will never shed another tear for you. 

I pushed him away with clear force, pushing him back. 

Me- Stay out of the way. 

I then turned around to keep walking, doing my best to hide my true emotions. I didn't want to say all those things.. I didn't want to hurt him, I promise..

Garu- What about Ching?! You are dating your best friend's crush, Pucca!

I stopped. What would happen between us now? Would she hate me now? Whatever happened now, it was my issue so I kept on walking. 

*Garu's POV*

Clearly, I didn't stand a chance anymore. I slowly walked away and made my way to my house. I peered at the markings Pucca had made on the wooden support pillars. She has carved out little drawings of us with hearts. It hurt knowing those were the last things I had left of her. I guess all I had left was to get over her... But she was all I could think of. I lay on my futon and slammed my fist onto my floor many times and I kept crying. I couldn't stop.

Mio- Meow

Me- It's over Mio.. She hates me...

Mio- Meow

Me- She will never forgive me.. and it's my fault!

Mio- Meowww!

Me- I don't understand you!

He then rubbed his body against me and lay down by me. 

*Abyo POV*

I was starting to see things more differently. Now that I had Pucca at my side as my beloved, I wanted to mature more so that I could start thinking about my future and settling down. Perhaps it was still early, but I needed all the time I could to change my pathetic childish manner and be the man she needed. I was back at home, cleaning my room and decided I was now going to focus and stay organized. I didn't want Pucca to feel like she needs to do all the work. I then went to the living room and began to organize it. That's when my father walked in.

Dad- Oh, Abyo.. You are cleaning..?

I nodded and placed some books on their bookshelf along with the pillows in the couch where they belonged. Dad smiled.

 Dad- So, what has motivated to change for the better?

Me- Well.. It's kinda.. sudden and unbelievable but it's the truth.

Dad- What is?

Me- Pucca and I are dating. 

Dad- Oh okay.. Wait, what?!?

He looked at me, waiting for an explaination.

Dad- What are you talking about Abyo? Don't lie saying things like that!

Me- But I'm not lying, you can ask her yourself, she will tell you.

Dad- ... What did Garu do?

I sighed. 

Me- Garu broke his vow of silence to yell at her and tell some mean things... So Pucca got upset and decided to change her appearance and I took that as an excuse to confess my feelings for her. Turns out, she gave me a chance and now, here we are dating. I know, if you have told me last month that her and I would be dating, I wouldn't believe it either. 

Dad- ... Okay... 

He sighed and walked to the kitchen. 

Dad- Be careful.

I tilted my head, uncertain of what he meant by 'be careful.' I shook the confusion and continues to clean the house.

-------------------------------------------------

I know it's not as good, but I'll try and make it better in the upcoming chapters !!! Thank you for the support, I love you all !!! 🤍😭