three

three

" so i could change your mind."

someone else immediately grabs his attention as soon as he said that. "agaaaashi." he waves and ran towards the person walking a few steps ahead of us.

you rolled your eyes and someone from behind puts it's arms around your shoulders, at this point it didn't even surprise you. what a day.

it was sakura. "what was bokuto talking about with you?" she wiggles her eyebrows as she smirked.

you sighed, "he's unsettled by the fact that I find love stupid."

she nodded, looking at bokuto and akaashi, walking in front of you. "isn't he hot though?" sakura dreamily says.

you furrowed your eyebrows, "sakura honey, you're already in a relationship."

"yeah and tobio is so far away. I miss him." she frowns as she sighed.

"let's go have pizza. I'm craving for one." you changed the topic sensing the the wave of sadness that took over sakura.

"hm sure." she smiled right away. you both made your way to a restaurant.
as soon as you both settled down, you heard a familiar voice, you turned your head around only to see bokuto and akaashi making their way in the restaurant.

"what a day." you shook your head.

you knew sakura wouldn't resist from calling akaashi and bokuto to your table so you just sighed as hard as you could. and that's what exactly happened. "akaashi!" sakura waved and they made their way to you.

"what a coincidence!" bokuto eyes sparkled.

"what are you guys doing here?" sakura asked.

"we won the match because of bokuto plus he was assigned captain so he wanted to treat me, so here we are." akaashi answered.

"girls, let me treat you too.* bokuto looked at you and smiled, sarcastically.

sakura nodded in excitement.

they both settled down, akaashi, beside sakura and bokuto sat beside you.

"imma keep asking that question, ain't giving up." bokuto whispered and you rolled your eyes.

it wasn't bokuto you rolled your
eyes on, it was his question. how can you tell anyone why you think love is stupid. it is stupid, without any doubt. a waste of time. nothing but a distraction.

"good luck." you whispered back.

"bokuto-san, why does it bother you so much?" akaashi asked.

"i am yet to experience love agaashi, yet she made it seem so dumb. she doesn't know what love is." He pouted.

"yeah right, i don't know what it is." you shook your head.

"whatever you know about love is invalid. you know the wrong definition." he looked at you, his owl-like eyes looking straight into yours. it was like he was peeking into your soul.

"then what's your definition of love?" you rested your face on your palm, waiting for his answer sarcastically.

"it's not about words nor efforts, words and efforts are nothing if there is no consistency." for a second, he seemed like the most serious person on the planet but as soon as he spoke out the words, the waiter came with the order making him excited for the pizza.

"don't worry, i will show you." he spoke munching his pizza.

you didn't give his words a second thought and continued with eating the pizza like everyone else.