eleven

eleven

the morning came quickly but you weren't sighing on the thought of school and of the whole day that was yet to be started, if anything, you had good feelings for the day.

sakura met you on your way to school and you both travelled to the school, laughing and talking nonsense. it was after a while you let yourself laugh like that and you, yourself was unaware of the reason.

you made your way to the class and moved your eyes to where bokuto sits, his seat was empty and you rolled your eyes, upon which you asked yourself why did you even feel disappointed in his absence.

his matches are soon so he's probably practicing with his team right now, how tiring it must be. you thought to yourself.

in lunch time, your eyes searched for his but he was still nowhere to be found. 'he's not skipping lunch, is he?" you kinda got a bit worried and decided to buy him an energy drink since you didn't know if they were allowed to eat during practice.

you first had your lunch with sakura and after that you made your way to the gym. "l/n!" you heard someone calling out your name.

you turned around to see your homeroom teacher calling you from the staff room. you sighed as you made your way to your teacher.

"y/n, do me a favour, there are journals left on the table in our class, please bring them here and don't carry them all together, do two rounds. it will be a big help, okay?"

you sighed hard, carrying the drink in your hand, "sure."

"thanks, l/n, my back pain doesn't allow my to carry weights."

"it's okay teacher, i will do it."

you made your way back to your class lazily as the thought of carrying the heavy journals already wore you out. reaching your class, you looked at the big piles of the journals, you thought you could carry them all at once but boy you were wrong.

it took you two rounds to deliver the books to the teacher's room and when you decided to walk to the volleyball court, the bell rung. damn.

you sighed at your failure to deliver the energy drink you bought for bokuto but made your way to the class.

finally the day was over, and bokuto didn't show up the whole day. he must be practicing so hard.

sakura had something to take care of so she went home alone. this gave you a chance to go to bokuto and give him the drink. you decided to walk to him and you did.

you reached the volleyball court
and saw the boys running around, covered in sweat. and of course, without any difficulties you could
spot bokuto.

they are taking this too seriously.

you didn't wanna meddle or want to disturb anyone in the middle so you decided to leave the drink with his name with a marker but somehow, to you, it felt weird, unlike you. so you just decided to walk over.

making your way back, you saw some girls chit-chatting and you couldn't help but to hear them.

you taught them a lesson about something and made your way to your exit like a happy puppy.

"y/n!" someone called out your name and now at this point, you were familiar with his voice.

author's note:

it feels so weird to call myself
an author lmao but i like the
story from now on and i hope
you do too, not that i have
completed the story but i am
almost done.
hope you enjoyed the work
till here tho it was slow but
it still feels weird that people
actually read my work, this
fanfic account has given me so
much love, more than my actual account that i haven't used that account in a while. i don't feel
the need to.

domo arigato gozaimasu