wetting at a school party

Ok so, I had been peeing in my room for about half the year, and I now wanted to venture beyond the adrenaline of peeing in my room

The school was having a halloween party, and I was going to be working the concession stand with a close friend, who I will call Emily for privacy reasons.

Anyways I knew that the concession stand would get boring, so I challenged myself to hold my pee for 48 hours. But I needed pee to hold, so I was drinking practically any drink I could get my hands on. For 2 days straight I was drinking as many liquids as I could

I was even able to get 5 extra milks at the school lunch line lol.

But anyways by the time I got there for the concession stand I could burst, but the challenge wasn't over yet. during the party I had had about 20 slushiest because yes, Emily brought a slushie maker.

And halfway through, I knew I was going to burst. I knew I'd get a big adrenaline rush if I had no control over myself also. So, I asked Emily if I could go out to dance. She agreed and I grabbed a cup, filled it up with lemonade, downed it and ran to the dance floor.

Okay so a few minutes pass and In these few minutes I've had about 17 cups of lemonade.

I stood up after my 17th cup and walked up to a place where I could lean on a wall and watch people dance.

As I'm watching, I realize that I just leaked, and it was noticeable.

I look around slightly, then I begin to pee, and release everything, closing my eyes while I pee.

Okay about a minute later I'm still going. I open my eyes, and wow I had a lot more pee than I had expected, and everyone was staring.

I was not embarrassed though.
Rather proud.

I had finished peeing but I had been peeing for about 5 minutes now, and I was soaked. It just seemed to keep coming.

I was escorted out of the school, still peeing mind that. Hearing people whisper "she's peeing" and the whispers of horror just pulled my desire to do something like this again.

Only when I was out of the school had I finished. I didn't get in trouble though, it was just a little accident to the staff.

But to me, it was my adrenaline fix.