Chapter Twenty Six

Dontae's POV

Eight in a half months later
***************

I was having a good dream and I felt like the only thing I could hear was

Tiffany yelling my name. Her voice was starting to turn a nigga on, until I felt someone hitting me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I been calling you for almost ten minutes, my water broke ! Help me up! She looked furious burning a whole into my skull. Hopping up, I looked around and snatched some pants off the floor and a hoodie off the back of the chair. Pulling it over my head, I quickly stuffed my feet in my bedroom shoes and begin to help Tiffany to her feet.

Helping her into the car, I sped off toward the hospital.

"Slow down baby," Tiffany said squeezing the seat with her left hand and resting her other hand against the dashboard looking wide eyed. Focusing my attention back on the road, I sped up and starting flashing the emergency lights. Praying to God that we make to the hospital safely.

Pulling into the hospital, I slammed on the breaks and placed a protective hand in front of her. Jumped out the car and ran to the passenger side, Tiffany had a hand on her back. Lord knows I couldn't wait for this baby to get here, all the cravings, emotions, hot flashes and temper tantrums Tiffany have been having has just about drove me insane. The only thing that's keeping me sane is the thought of my baby girl or boy

So, I don't know nor understand what the hell is going on with wattpad, but from now on I will write in my notes and copy and paste. There was way more in this chapter,but somehow its been deleted. Any Dontae is suppose to pay everybody back and they all have a party at his uncle's house.