50 × Hours

I have to wait 50 hours in a small room with four strangers. Yay.

Confused? Alright, let me explain real quick.

After my fight, it was Gon's turn. His opponent proposed a game. They both had one candle, and the first one to blow out makes his owner loses. Of course, it smelled like a trap. 

Gon took the longer one because he thought it would last longer. But it didn't. The flame just suddenly grew stronger. There was a strong wind, and since his flame was stronger, it wouldn't go out easily so he went to blow his opponent's candle.

But that's not the problem.

The problem is that after this, Kurapika fought an ugly freak who was pretending to be a part of the Phantom Troupe. I don't know what Blondie had against them, but he knocked him out in no time. It was a deathmatch, so we didn't win yet.

After waiting for hours, Leorio went to go see if he was still alive. And he was. His match was gambling. But instead of money, they bet hours. That perverted bastard lost a bet in purpose to touch the lady he was against with. Let's just say it wasn't pretty at all.

He didn't know what to bet on after that, so he proposed a rock-paper-scissors. The pink-haired girl pretended to be a mind reader. That idiot believed her. I just wanted to smash his face at this moment.

We only won because Killua ripped his opponent's heart out of his chest.

So now we have ended up in this room for 50 hours. 1 hour passed, and I've been talking with Gon and Killua this whole time. They're really nice.

Gon came from a place called 'Whale Island'. His father was a Hunter, and he became one to find him. Kind off like me. Plus, he was only 1 year younger than I. We might become friends after this.

On the other hand, Killua was from a famous family of assassins, the Zoldycks. He ran away from home, not wanting to have his whole future planned for him. That's something I can understand. 

Luckily, the room was filled with objects so we wouldn't be bored. There was a TV, bookshelves, a fridge, and couches.

Killua was teaching me and Gon some skateboard tricks. He was good.

"If you hesitate on your first step, you'll get hurt." he said.

Gon took the skateboard and tried it. He failed but didn't fall, luckily. Now, it was my turn. I didn't want to make a big trick when I just started, so I just stood on it. 

"Huh, that's not what I was showing you." Killua said.

"I know, I just want to take it easy since it's my first time trying a skateboard." I replied while giving his skateboard back.

"By the way, Kaya, can you explain your earlier fight?" Gon asked.

"Sure. So, when I approached, I realized he was strong but too confident in himself. I pretended I was weak so he would lower his guard. And he did." I grinned " It was quite simple actually." 

"Sugoi! You're smart Kaya!"

"Since when?" I asked, taken by surprise by his comment.

Both him and Killua laughed. Feels good to be a clown. Yeah, the last sentence was sarcasm. 

After a few hours of playing, we all went to sleep. Well, almost all. I couldn't sleep. I don't know why, but I kept thinking about Katsuro. Was he okay? Did he miss me? Probably...not. I mean, I was a burden at home. I was always following him. But he did look like he cared for me though. 

"Can't sleep?" I heard Kurapika say. Was he talking to me?

"Not really. I can go for a few days without sleeping." Killua answered. I guess I wasn't the only one awake. But a few days, wow, that's impressive.