chapter 15

Ryo:(what do you mean.)

Harlqeuin:(I mean my wife and our friends.)

Ryo:(. . .)

Harlqeuin:(huh I just realized that she'd technically would be your step mom.)

Ryo:(no thanks.)

Harlqeuin: (what why)

Ryo:( it's nothing.)

Harlqeuin: (wait are you afraid.)

Ryo:(no?)

Harlqeuin:(you have nothing to worry about trust me when I say this she's a big sweetheart and by big I mean huge.)

Ryo:(fat?)

Harlqeuin:(I'd advise you not saying that to any woman and no she isn't.)

Ryo: (what if they don't like me?)

Harlqeuin:(trust me when I say they'll love you.)

Ryo:( . . . Maybe later I want to try out my magic mechanic skill.)

Harlqeuin:(fine.)

I then took out my hammer and the blue crystal I used observe on it.

Observe:

This elemental crystal can draw magic power from the user to create water and ice Magic.

Class S item.

I then took out my sword and throw the elemental Crystal up into the air when it got close enough I then sliced it into four pieces I then caught them I put 3 of them away as I do the same with the rest of the crystals I then go outside to the back with crystal following me I then take a green crystal shard out and used observe on it.

Observe:

This elemental crystal can use the magic power of the user to use nature magic.

I then did the same with the other crystals.

Purple crystal= arcane magic.

Dark orange= Dragon magic.

Black crystal= black magic.

Orange crystal= fire magic.

Yellow crystal= lightning magic.

Blue crystal= water/ice magic

Green crystal= nature magic.

White crystal= holy Magic.

I took one of each and I take my hammer and I started to use my magic mechanic skill as I do I can see my hammer started to glow along with the crystals I then closed my eyes after the light died down I felt my hammer was so lighter I opened my eyes and I see.

Ryo:(holy shit!?)

Harlqeuin:(damn.)

I used observe on it.