chapter 16

Harlqeuin:(ok so are you ready to meet them?)

Ryo: (yes)

Harlqeuin: (they should be in their favorite forest this time of year thankfully it's not to far from this town start heading that way.)

Ryo:(you know I can't see where your pointing right.)

Harlqeuin:( uhh I mean head out if town and I direct you there.)

Ryo:(mhmm.)

Time skip

As I get to the edge of town I see the woods mine are on the other side so I then hear Harlqeuin.

Harlqeuin: (ok now start walking I'm them and your power should draw her out.)

Ryo:(who?)

Harlqeuin:(I'm all honesty she may not look scary but trust me when I say this she definitely is.)

Ryo:(you could just tell me her name)

Harlqeuin:(now where's the fun in that.)

Ryo: (whatever.)

I then started to walk in to the woods as I do I pass through a barrier barley noticable.

Harlqeuin: (that was probably her doing only beings that possess magic power can enter here.)

I rolled my eyes.

As I kept walking around I felt as if someone was following me and watching me until I hear.

???: Interesting.

I turned around I took out my sword and pointed it behind me.

???: Oh it seems you have abilities as well hmm.

I then noticed that the voice was childish but held authority in it I was on guard as I looked at my surroundings I then noticed a shadow looming over me I looked up to see.

I used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: ????

Age: ?????

Race: ?????

Gender: ???????

Title: ???????

Fame: ????????

Sacred gear: ?????????

Level: ????????

HP: ????????????????

Stamina: ??????????????

MP: ???????????????????????

Strength: ?????????

Endurance: ?????????

Agility: ???????????

Intelligence: ???????????