chapter 18

Time skip.

As I woke up I went to the living room to see ban watching river monster's which I like.

Ban: I don't know why but this show is cool.

Ryo: ever tried actual fishing.

Ban: I just usually Cath them with my arms.

Ryo: think about it like this this an average person and he does this without powers and is very good at what he does.

Ban: I wanna try fishing.

Ryo: if your good I'll take you.

Ban: ain't that supposed to be my line.

Ryo: do it look like I give a fuck?

Ban: naw it don't elaine went shopping for some reason she left a bag with your name on it on the table over there for school.

I go where he was pointing and I saw a bag and I picked it up and I looked inside there at least 10 sandwiches in there and I then said.

Ryo: bye ban.

Ban: see ya.

I then left land I headed to my school I had crystal in my bag like usual as I get to school I see I was early I then went around to the side of the school I then took out a cigarette 🚬 that ban left around I lit it with a flick of my hand that hand my ring that let me control and create fire.

Small time skip.

I was almost done with my cig as I then heard from my side at the other edge of school.

Rias: you know that's bad for you.

I glaced over at her as I then finished my cigarette and dropped it on to the ground as I breathed out the smoke and stomped on to the finished cig so it wouldn't catch anything on fire I then say to her.

Ryo: who cares I'm not in your peerage.

I saw her then cross her arm's and say.

Rias: I know your not and I know your in sona's peerage.

She says coming over to me she then says something that surprised me.

Rias: I'm s-sorry I was so pushy about you joining me  I'm I'm a really tough spot with a another devil.

Ryo: well don't push your problems on to me.

Rias: I'm sorry.

Ryo: I don't really care for an apology just don't let it happen again.

I saw her nod as she then says.

Rias: I hope we can get along.

Ryo: don't get on my nerves and we might.

She nodded and left I then heard after the bell rang I decided to let crystal out she was currently trying to catch a butterfly 🦋 as I was watching I decided to lay down on the ground and with my back to the wall after a while of relaxing I then saw a shadow over me I looked up to see ruruko above me.

Ruruko: and what are you doing.

Ryo: skipping class.

Ruruko: oh really.

Crystal came over and ruruko picked her up and we both then heard.

Sona: ruruko did you find him?

Ruruko: yeah boss he's over here..

I then see sona come over from the other side of the school and I saw she looked at me as she crossed her arm's.

Sona: why are you out here?