Taekook

Burnished Gold

Burnished Gold

Author: Bluevoyance

Fandom: BTS

Top: Jeongguk

Words: 140538

Tags: #AlternateUniverse-SentinelAndGuides, #DystopianFantasy #HateToLove, #SlowBurn, #PlotCentric, #MutualPining, #POVAlternating, #SocialDivide, #Fighting, #Violence, #ImpliedTorture, #EventualSmut, #AngstWithAHappyEnding

Summary:

In a society divided by the colour of the blood that runs through your veins, Goldbloods are the elite who live privileged lives. Within the Golds also exist the Gifted; people born with special abilities as either Sentinels or Guides, a blessing granted only to a few. Silverbloods are the not so fortunate, born in poverty to serve the Golds, always living in their shadow. There are no Gifted Silvers, has never been. That is simply the way of the world.

Kim Taehyung is a Goldblood, the only Guide of the Gifted who considers it a curse instead of a blessing. Even after eight long years spent searching, his Sentinel is nonexistent, and Taehyung is starting to lose hope.

Jeon Jeongguk is tired of suffering, of the constant pain, he has to be in every waking moment. He wishes he had never been born a Sentinel. Or rather, he just wants to find his Guide and finally let go of the affliction that has been overshadowing his life for the past eight years.

Status: Completed

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/25144030?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments.

AN: Can you guys comment on what kind of ships you want.