Sope

Pirate(')s Rule

Pirate(')s Rule

Author: DancingSkys

Fandom: BTS

Top: Hoseok

Words: 40675

Tag: #Namjin, #Vminkook, #AlternateUniverse, #Pirates, #CaptainHoseok, #Alpha/Beta/OmegaDynamics, #Wolves, #AlphaHoseok, #OmegaYoongi, #AlphaNamjoon, #AlphaJungkook, #BetaSeokjin, #BetaJimin, #BetaTaehyung, #They'reAllPiratesExceptYoongi, #Violence, #Murder, #Guns, #Swords, #Kidnapping, #Servants, #Implied/ReferencedRape/NonCon, #Smut, #MatingCycles, #Branding, #Romance, #Enemies/Lovers, #Courting, #TopHoseok, #BottomYoongi, #Stealing/Ravaging, #AlmostDrowning, #SexualHarassment, #MentionOfUnderageSex, #Mpreg

Summary:

For roughly seven years Yoongi has been the personal servant of Lord Beckster's son who loves to show off his rare male omega like an expensive piece of jewlery, regarding him as nothing more than a toy he could play around with and use for his own pleasure.

This changes as one night a group of pirates raid the town and mansion and take everything they think has some sort of value which includes Yoongi whom they plan on selling as a slave on a black market on the next pirate island. Their plans get thrown out of the window as they are attacked by Captain Jung and his crew out on open water, Yoongi getting kidnapped from his kidnappers and kept on Captain Jung's ship while the Captain takes an interest in the feisty omega and decides to keep him around instead of selling him like planned previously.

All Yoongi wants is to be seen as a person and not a plaything.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11856885/chapters/26769498

External link's gonna be in the comments.

Dedicated to: YoongisSideBitch

AN: Can you guys comment on what kind of ships you want.

This was so awesome. I truly loved it. I'm sure you're going to like this. I honestly love bottom Yoongi so much. He deserves all the love and pampering in the world.

On another note, I'm actually going to my hometown and might not be able to update for a week or two. I'm really sorry for that guys, but if you know how desi Indian fam is, then you know what I'm talking about. I do love them a lot so with spending time with AND online school; no time for updates.