Attention

Sanji wanted attention, he wanted it from Zoro, but the damned marimo was on his phone not paying any attention to him. Tsk aren't you supposed to be my boyfriend stupid marimo, give me attention.

Then a idea came to Sanji, making him smirk, he started sliding closer to Zoro taking one of his hands from his phone and putting it in his. Zoro tried to pull his hand from Sanji but he kept it in his grip not letting go.

"Cook, let go of my hand," Zoro said in a stern tone, Sanji pouted, "I just want attention, stupid marimo."

Zoro pulled his hand away successfully this time going back to looking at his phone. Sanji only pouted harder but then another idea popped into his head, he slow reached his hand up Zoro's shirt and down into his pants.

Zoro grabbed his hand again, "Cook, don't." He growled, making Sanji shiver.

Sanji removed his hand from Zoro's and played with Zoro's belt, "Come on Zoro just give me a little attention," he purred.

Zoro growled again and pinned Sanji to the bed, "If it attention you want, it's attention you'll get." He began attacking Sanji's neck with kisses, sucking lightly, "A-ah Zoro." Sanji moaned.

Zoro lifted Sanji's shirt off of his head and licked and sucked all the way to his V-line. Sanji moaned loudly, "P-please Zoro don't tease me!" Zoro chuckled, "Well you did say you wanted attention,"He leaned to Sanji's ear, "So I'm gonna give you all of that attention you so desperately need." Sanji shivered at those words.

Zoro leans back down and continues his work on his lovers body, savoring every piece of him. He reaches into the drawer and pulls out his handcuffs and binds Sanji's hands above his head.

Zoro then strips Sanji of all his clothes, staring at his masterpiece of a boyfriend, "Man you are way to sexy for your own good." Sanji blushes at Zoro's comment, "S-shut up and fuck me."

Zoro clicks his tongue, "Ah,ah, ah, I think I'm gonna take my sweet time with you, but I know you'll love it." He begins to kiss his neck again.

About 6 minutes later Sanji still hasn't came yet and was getting very frustrated, "ZORO P-PLEASE LET ME CUM!" Sanji shouted, being denied of his almost 6th orgasm, pulling on his restraints. Zoro continued fingering Sanji with no sign of stopping, causing Sanji to moan, "AHHH P-please," he pauses, "D-daddy!"

Zoro's breath hitches to that word, "Say that again shit cook." Sanji looks up at Zoro shyly, "Daddy," he breathes out.

That pushes Zoro over the edge, he pulls his fingers out of Sanji and replaces that empty space with his cock. "AHHHH y-YES!" Sanji screams, pulling on the restraints again, "P-please Ah untie me!"

Zoro looks Sanji, his face was ruined, drooling from his gaping mouth, tears pricked the sides of his eyes, face flushed with a bright red color. Zoro sword he could feel himself get harder, "How can I say no to a face like that." He says as he removes the cuffs from Sanji's wrists.

Sanji immediately wrapped his arms around his lovers neck, kissing him deeply. Zoro thrust hard into Sanji making him scream, "AH ZORO!!"

Zoro kept thrusting into his lover at a hard pace, putting his hand around Sanji's throat, causing him to moan louder. "Oh ah P-please ahhhhh faster!"

Zoro complied to his boyfriends pleas and moves his hips at an animalistic pace.

"AHHHHHH F-FUCK YES!!" Sanji was practically screaming, he was almost losing his voice. Zoro continued pounding into him with no sign of stopping.

"Z-Zoro p-PLEASE touch m-meeeee!" He was able to only get that sentence out before he became a moaning mess again. Zoro smirked, "Where, here?" He started to play with Sanji's already erect nipples, causing the blonde man to try to move the green mans hands from his chest, but couldn't because he was to engulfed in pleaser.

"N-no not AHHH t-there!" He said trembling.

Zoro moves his hand down, placing it just inches about his lovers cock, "What about here?" He rubs only the tip, "Y-YES! Touch me there, please Zoro!"

Zoro lets go, "Ah,ah, what's my actual name," he smirks, "DADDY!" Sanji yells.

"Good boy" he says as he take Sanji's length into his hand and strokes it in time with his thrust. Sanji moans louder and louder with each thrust, "AHHH I-I'm g-gonna cum!"

Zoro leans down to Sanji's ear, "Then cum for me."

"A-AHHHHH!" The blonde man moans as he cums all over the sheets, Zoro following shortly after with a grunt, pulling out. Sanji was still shaking even after Zoro pulled out of him, collapsing on the bed with Zoro collapsing next to him.

Zoro brushes Sanji's hair out of his face, "How was that for attention."

Sanji giggles and cuddles Zoro, "That's all the attention I needed." They both fell asleep in each other's arms a short while later.