Anger

Modern AU (⚠️Smut⚠️) again. I swear I'll do more fluff later btw this is kinda inspired by the sex scene in Mr. and Mrs. Smith so yeah. Enjoy!

Sanji threw something else across the room, breaking it to pieces, "What the hell is wrong with you!" Zoro yelled.

Sanji looked at him with anger in his eyes, "What wrong with me, what's wrong with you, coming home so late and you smell like a woman!" He screamed.

Zoro sighed, "I told you already I was at a bar and lost track of time and some chick threw herself at me!" He paused, "But I didn't do anything back!"

Sanji grabbed his collar, "Then why is her lipstick on your neck, riddle me that!" He yelled

Zoro took Sanji's hand off of him, "She kissed my neck but I pushed her off at that point and told her I was married and she backed off okay!" He said.

Sanji still looked angry, "If you were married why didn't you wear your band, you never take it off!"

Zoro's eyes widened at that point and looked at his hand.

Sanji scoffed, "I knew it, you don't love me, I bet you did sleep with that slut!" He threw another vase.

Zoro looked back from his hand to Sanji, "I swear I had my band on earlier, I swear!" He yelled.

Sanji rolled his eyes, "Yeah right you're lying, you don't love me, you never did in the first place, did you!" He yelled tears in his eyes.

Zoro grabbed his shoulders, "Of course I love you, I would have never put on that ring if I didn't, I didn't sleep with that woman and I never would ever cheat on you," he lifts Sanji's chin to make his look at him, "I love you and only you, I will never leave you I promise." He pulls Sanji in for a hug.

"I promise." He repeats.

Sanji wraps his arms around Zoro for a tighter hug and looks up into his eyes.

Zoro looked back and leaned down to kiss him and let go after a few seconds, still holding Sanji in his arms, "Let me show you how much I love you."

Sanji's eyes widened he was still filled with anger but he quickly kissed Zoro with passion, so much passion he thought his lips would bruise. Zoro lifted Sanji by his thighs and the cook immediately wrapped his legs around his waist.

The swordsman slams Sanji into the counter to make out a little more there, Sanji not caring about the pain in his back from being slammed down.

Zoro swiftly takes off the cooks shirt and begins sucking down his chest making Sanji moan.

Zoro lifts him from the counter and carries him through the hall, slamming him on the wall near their room, sliding off his husbands pants.

He takes his knee and grinds it on Sanji's crotch making him moan, "Ah~ fuck."

Zoro smirks and drags Sanji into their room slamming him on the bed, "Your so fucking sexy, you know that?"

Sanji beats on his chest softly, tears still on his eyes, "I h-hate you, I hate you s-so much."

Zoro smirked and caressed Sanji's cheek, "Yeah you hate me now, but I'm gonna show you how much I love you." He cooed.

Zoro leaned down to Sanji's chest and licked up one of his nipples causing Sanji to moan, Zoro smirks at that, "Always so sensitive, shitty cook."