Mine

⚠️ Smut warning ⚠️ even tho you little pervs will like it 😏 Modern AU

There he goes again, Zoro thought, flirting with others just to make me jealous.

Zoro was right, every time him and Sanji had an altercation Sanji would just playfully go and flirt with women or men. Of course it never went far since Sanji was so loyal to Zoro, but it still pissed him off.

Today was different though, Zoro has had enough of Sanji's bull crap, he was gonna make Sanji pay.

Sanji and him had a fight earlier about god knows what, so Sanji decided to go flirt with a man who owned a shop at the market they were at. Sanji keep swirling his finger in his hair, biting his lip, doing everything Zoro hated for him to do to another person. Zoro scowled and pushed off the wall he was leaning on and grabbed Sanji's wrist, pulling him close, "When we get home, I want you in the room first, got it?" Zoro growled making Sanji shiver and nod.

Zoro let go of Sanji's wrist and walked back to the car waiting for Sanji to finish shopping.

When Sanji returned to the car they didn't speak the entire ride home, but the air was thick with sexual tension, Sanji just couldn't wait to get out of the car.

When they pulled into they driveway and parked Sanji immediately got out and got the groceries out, speeding towards the door, eager to get inside. Zoro chuckled at his husbands actions and walked as slow as possible to the door just to tease Sanji a bit. The cook sucked his teeth, "Any day now grass head." He said tapping his foot.

Zoro ignored Sanji's insult but picked up the pace and unlocked the door, letting Sanji in first. As soon as Sanji put the groceries on the counter Zoro went to work, yanking Sanji by the wrist and pinning him against the wall, "I think it's about time I teach you who you really belong to," he kisses Sanji, "Maybe then you'll learn not to flirt with anyone besides me." He growls in Sanji's ear making the blonde whimper. Zoro began to kiss Sanji's neck and suck ever so lightly, torturing the cook with no mercy.

"Z-zoro, please don't t- mhm" he was stopped by rough lips being thrown on his, "You do not speak unless I say so, you got it!" Zoro said. Sanji nodded and whimpered when the swordsman squeezed his ass.

Zoro let go of Sanji, "Go upstairs and strip, but if you touch yourself while I'm not there," he leans to his ear, "I will punish you more than I'm going to now."

Sanji nodded and headed upstairs to their shared bedroom and began to strip off every piece of his clothes, sitting on the bed right after. He wanted to touch himself but he couldn't, he didn't want Zoro to torture him more than he is now, so he waited for the green haired man to come upstairs. To his surprise Zoro came up only after 2 minutes with a box in his hand.

Sanji wanted to ask about the box but he wasn't allowed to speak yet so he just stared in curiosity.

Zoro walked up to Sanji, setting the box down next to him and pushed him on the bed, admiring his masterpiece of a husband, "Damn can you get any more sexy?" He chuckled making Sanji blush.

Sanji rolled his eyes, "Yeah whatever, just hurry up yo-," he was stopped by a rough hand being latched onto his throat, it wasn't enough to make him stop breathing though but it was enough to turn him in even more, "Did I say you could speak yet curly?" Zoro questioned. Sanji shook his head no and whimpered at the sensation of Zoro's hand around his neck, did he mention that choking was one of his kinks?

Zoro removed his hand from the cooks neck and pulled something out of the box, a blindfold and tied it around Sanji's eyes, "Can you see me cook?" He asked waving his hand in front of Sanji's face. The blonde shook his head and shifted in the bed, he wanted to see Zoro as he fucked him senseless but he guessed that was gonna have to wait another day. Sanji heard Zoro dig into the box again, it sounded metallic, like, handcuffs. Then at that moment Sanji's hands were cuffed behind his back and he was flipped onto his stomach.