Part 1: 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Warning: mentions of attempted suicide

"𝐈'𝗺 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞"

.
.
.

Night was upon the silent city of Liyue, the only thing that could be heard other than your nerves was the faint sound of a little girl crying.

A dark shadow was casted upon the different buildings as the girl ran through the the streets.

Her family didn't wanted her.

Her friends didn't want her.

Her lover didn't want her.

She thought of one and only one option for herself even thought it was not the most rational decision she knew not of what else to do.

She ran to the docks unnoticed by the guards and quietly bent down before falling to the wooden floor in tears.

They blurred her beautiful E/C eyes from sight and her H/L H/C hair fell in front of her S/K face.

But before she could jump to her demise a cold hand wrapped around her wrist preventing her and easy end.

She shakily turned around the be met with non other than the cities pharmacist, Dr. Baizhu.

He did not face her however. If not for his arm slightly turning his figure he would be facing the opposite way.

"Ms. Y/N" he said quietly and the girl burst into tears. Her breathing quickened it's pace and she felt like she was going to die.

Dr. Baizhu leaned down to her level and placed her head against his chest.

"Shhh..." she told her and rubbed her hair flat. He sobbing caught the attention of a few guards who quickly ran over to address the issue.

"It is nothing of your concern. Ms. Y/N had but a small panic attack she will be ok" he explained and the one of guards accompanied them to the pharmacy.

"Thank you but I can go from here..." he said quietly as he looked down at the scared and tired girl. His coat was draped over her small shoulders.

He took a moment to examine her body. She was malnourished and extremely underweight for her height and age.

The guard nodded before turning around and making his way back to his post.

"Come inside" he told Y/N as the door opened to his small living quarters.

"Lie down" the girl did as she was told and laid in his fluffy bed.

Dr. Baizhu handed her Chrysanthemum tea which quickly drank.

"Not only are you malnourished but you are also dehydrated" he explain and he dipped a cloth in warm water.

He rang it out and forced Y/N back down to place it on her forehead.

"You have a fever as well.."

Y/N closed her eyes in pain as her face flushed from the sickness.

She reopened her E/C eyes but Dr. Baizhu quickly forced them closed.

"I need you to sleep or else the medication won't work" he explained and Y/N nodded weakly.

In no time Y/N fell deep into one of the best sleeps she had gotten in years.

•••

"Ah your awake"

Y/N rubbed her eyes as she sat up to see Dr. Baizhu's back facing her.

He was seated at a desk with all sorts of papers surrounding him.

Y/N kicked her legs off of the bed and held her head in an attempt to stop the dizziness that over took her mind.

"How do you feel?" He asked turning around slightly to see her face.

Y/N removed her hands and sniffed through her stuffed nose. Her eyes were red and puffy and her
S/C had a slight blush.

"Like crap" she sighed.

Baizhu chuckled at her statement and grabbed something off of his desk and placed it on Y/N's bedside table along with a glass of water.

"Take this and it should ease your headache"

Y/N obeyed and quickly downed the drug, desperate to have the pain cease.

Baizhu turned his chair around to face a girl before sitting down. His figure was crouched over and his fingers interlaced with one another.

"Say Y/N, forgive me if I am incorrect, but I assume you are without shelter, food, and water at the time being. How would you like the offer of a life time?"

Y/N tilted her head slightly but he pressed on regardless.

"How would you like to work here? Think of it as repayment for me saving your life" he smiled and
Y/N almost choked on her own air.

"Saved?!" She said in a high voice. It had been a while since she heard herself speak which startled her.

She quickly shook herself out of it however.

"I never asked you to save me..." she said more quietly and began to shrink away once more.

"I understand that, but think about it, free shelter, food, and water" he smiled devilishly "plus you'll get paaaiid" he sang.

Y/N looked out of the large window that occupied the empty wall across from her.

"I'll take you up on your offer" she said breaking her line of vision with the window and focusing it back on the pharmacist.

Dr. Baizhu smiled and clasped his hands together.

"Brilliant!"

His change in tone made Y/N feel slightly uncomfortable as she wasn't quite used to this new feeling swelling inside of her.

"You'll start when your fever has passed!"

𑁍༄༄༄𑁍