Part 5: 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞

"𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐳𝐞"

.
.
.

"So how was your "date"?"

Qiqi asked innocently with air quotes as Y/N was busy stocking shelf's.

"For the last it wasn't a date" Y/N sighed.

Suddenly a large glass bottle fell off the shelf and hit Y/N square on the head.

"Y/N!" Qiqi cried. Well as much as her voice can.

"I-I'm fine!" She assured the tiny zombie.

She rubbed the spot where the bottle had hit and hissed. She pulled back her hand to reveal red.

"Nee Y/N your bleeding" Qiqi pointed out and Y/N chuckled a little

"It's nothing! I'll just got clean it up" the girl smiled and left to the small washroom outside of the store area.

"Y/N?" A familiar male voice called out and the girl jumped slightly but nonetheless turned to face him.

"Oh hey Childe" she greeted and wiped the small amount of fresh blood on her sleeve.

"Well don't do that! You'll stain it" he scolded and grabbed her hand dragging her away.

"Here sit down let me clean it up" Childe sighed and left the girl to get a towel.

Y/N had known Childe since she met Dr. Baizhu. They weren't the best of friends but he saw her more like a little sister he had to protect. Ever since the incident.

"I'm back!" He sang as he twirled a damp cloth in his hands.

Y/N sat down in small seat and Childe pressed the cloth against her head. She hissed when the textured towel came in contact with her wound.

"What did you put on this?" She hissed with Geary eyes.

"Acetone! Woah it's worse than I thought" he joked but Y/N was on the verge of tears.

"How bad is it.." she mumbled and Childe rubbed her head.

"No it's nothing I was just joking" he said and ran his fingers through her H/L H/C hair.

"I got all the blood out thankfully" Childe sighed "blood in hair is hard to get out".

Y/N stood up and bowed "thank you Childe" she smiled and began to leave as Childe waved goodbye.

After she closed the closer her previous smile had quickly turned into a scary frown.

She may seem happy around him but in truth, she hated his guts. His very existence was the bane of hers.

"I know what you did Childe..."

𑁍༄༄༄𑁍

Sorry for not updating in a while I had tons of stuff to finish not to mention my figure skating lessons are going to be put up again! I'm so happy!