Part 2: 𝐅𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞

(You can change the colors but keep the style)

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞"

.
.
.

The afternoon sun shone through the city as a soft breeze traveled along the streets carrying orange colored leaves in its wake.

Autumn had always been Y/N favorite season. It was just the perfect climate for her.

"Ms. Y/N where do you want this one?" A humble warehouse worker asked as he picked up a heavy crate full of the doctor's ingredients.

"Put it over there with the basil" she said pointing with her pencil.

Soon enough they had made it to the pharmacy and al they had to do now was unload it and Y/N would do the rest.

As the me began to unload the crates a certain black haired man and blonde haired boy had caught her eye.

"W-what? Cocogoat milk is....Coconut?!" A small floating...girl? Said astonished.

"That means we did all of that for nothing..." she sighed along with the blonde boy.

They both looked down at Qiqi. "Well somebody's gotta tell her and it isn't going to be me" the small floating creature said crossing its arms.

"It all starts with the coconut..."

•••

"N-no...it can't be" Qiqi said monotony.

"She's really taking this hard" the small creature whispered to the boy.

Y/N decided to interview and walk right passed the boy which startled them.

"H-hey lady! Don't scare us like that!" The small being whined pointing a finger in Y/N's direction.

Y/N bent over slightly to rub Qiqi's purple hair.

"Qiqi likes when Y/N does that" she sighed making Y/N chuckled.

After she was done she straightened up to address the problem.

Qiqi grasped onto her leg as Y/N crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry about this...cocogoat inconvenience but do you happen to have a prescription?" She asked and they shook their heads.