Part 12: 𝐁𝗼𝐝𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝗼𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝗺𝐞, 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝗺𝐞, 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐞 𝐮𝐩"

.
.
.

"Was it a nice birthday?"

Zhongli chuckled as he ran a hand through Y/N's
H/L H/C hair.

She nodded and hid her blushing face in his nightwear.

"Zhongli....This is embarrassing..." she muttered hiding herself from his penetrating view.

"Just a little longer..." he smirked.

Y/N was currently stripped of her clothing and placed on his knee while he ran his fingers down her body making her shiver.

Zhongli had just got out of the shower so his dark hair was slightly damp and lose.

Not to mention the fact that his nightwear was completely lose and his chest was showing.

Y/N lifted her head slightly.

"What even is this place?" She asked.

Until now while she was trying to distract herself she had never noticed where they where.

"An expensive hotel" he said but it was muffled by her shoulder.

"I borrowed some money from Childe..."

"Ahh, that explains it" she chuckled to herself.

"Since it's your birthday, let me do the work" he smiled picking her up and cuddling her in his arms.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled her face into his hair.

"I love you" She mumbled.

"Hubby"

Y/N pulled back and showed him her best smile.

"Y/N" he purred.

"We're not even married, are you saying you want me to be your husband" he chuckled.

"Because I wouldn't mind"

She shoved his face away.

"You weirdo! I was only messing around" she laughed.

Zhongli twisted around and dropped her onto the soft bed.

"I'm not"

He slowly brought his lips to hers and began a sensual yet passionate make out session.

"I want to marry you" he mumbled as he took a quick breath.

"Because I love you"

The rest of the night was a blur overlaid by a deep red.

"Y/N....we should get married" Zhongli smiled as he rested his head on hers.

"Zhongli, you already want to get married?" Y/N smiled.

He nodded.

"I don't know, maybe one day" Y/N yawned snuggling into the soft silk sheets.

Zhongli sat up and began to play with her H/L hair.

"Since I didn't get you anything for your birthday, is there something you want me to do?" He asked.

Y/N shifted in her place eventually sitting up.

She clutched the soft fabric to her chest as her messy H/L H/C hair fell down.

"I want you to cry, cry for me"

𑁍༄༄༄𑁍