Part 6: 𝐀 𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮"

.
.
.

Y/N sat on steps as many children from the village played with her H/L H/C hair.

"Miss your hair is so soft" a small girl said as she combed through it with her fingers.

"Do you think I can have pretty hair like yours?" another said making Y/N blush.

"Of course!" She smiled and rubbed a littles boys head.

He sat in between her lap as Y/N taught him how to read.

"Shhh! I'm trying to read" he yelled at his older sister how laughed in return.

Every Saturday when Y/N was off work she would teach little Shi Hu how to read and his sisters, Wan Yu and Li Li.

"The f-fox and the d-dan..." he began struggling to say the next word so Y/N placed her finger on it to sound it out.

"Dandelion" she said slowly and Shi Hu repeated it after her.

Suddenly, a familiar black haired man walked up to her with a soft smiled on his face.

"Ms. Y/N how nice to run into you" he greeted and Y/N smiled in return.

"Zhongli, where are you going this afternoon?" She asked as little Shi Hu huffed because he had to wait for Y/N to finish talking.

"I'm on my way to see the commerce guild" he said, his eyes meeting with the little boy in Y/N's lap.

"Get to it mister" he huffed and Y/N chuckled at his little mad face.

Zhongli erked slightly but smiled down at him nonetheless.

"I-I see, goodbye Y/N" he said before moving past them towards the commerce guild.

"Finally" Shi Hu sighed and continued to read.

Y/N's mind was elsewhere however.

Zhongli really went out of his way to greet her this morning.

It may not have seemed like much but little miss
Y/N had recently developed a small crush on the man.

He was just to kind.

•••

Walking home in pitch darkness was always alarming for Y/N.

Ever since she had been attacked that one night she had been extremely paranoid.

Every sound made her jump so she hurried home.

A sudden black shadow flashed by and she was pushed behind a wall, a clothed hand covering her mouth.

She struggled but stopped when she saw Zhongli.

"Y/N" his quiet voice hushed.

He let go of her mouth but kept her pushed up against the wall.

"I have a proposition"

Y/N lifted an brow.

"A proposition?" She asked as Zhongli loosened his hold on her.

"Let's talk elsewhere, if someone sees it'll be difficult to explain" he smirked and dragged her away.

"Z-Zhongli!"

𑁍༄༄༄𑁍