Tari VS Veronica [NSFW]

Veronica flickers her eyes open to see Hope, hugging onto her. She giggles lightly and hugs Hope back, her sleeping breaths heard flowing out of her mouth. Veronica stands up, waking Henry and making Hope wiggle slightly.

Henry: Engh... hey babe...

Veronica: Hey sweetie~

She slowly makes her way upstairs and sets Hope into her bed in the couple's room. Kari comes out of her room and looks at Henry.

Kari: Heya Henry. How as your sleep?

Henry: Fair, yours?

Kari: Simple.

Veronica shuts the door to her room and hugs Henry, a small hiccup escaping her mouth.

Henry: Still a bit drunk?

Veronica: Mhm...~

Veronica leans on Henry, and Kari giggles slightly. The three of them head downstairs and sit on the couch, relaxing. As they all relax, Tari suddenly kicks the front door down with Raven and Crow following.

Veronica: Woah woah hey?!

Henry: Tari, you good?!

Tari hiccups, stumbling slightly. Raven walks forward with an embarassed look on his face.

Raven: Sorry y'all, Tari got drunk... I dont know if she'll be sober in a few minutes or a few hours but-

Tari: Where's my duck?!

Raven facepalms again.

Veronica: Maybe it's at your house in your bed?

Tari tackles Veronica off the couch and holds her by the collar, everyone shocked.

Tari: Wheres. My. DUCK?!

Henry walks over and pulls Tari off, only to become encased in Frostfire.

Veronica: That's it.

She tackles Tari out the front door and into a car, denting it.

Raven: ...Damn.

Henry: Gurt...me...loose...

Raven: Gurt?

Henry breaks a part of his mouth out of the ice and breaths.

Henry: Get me out!

Veronica is tossed into a tree as Tari readies her Frostfire. Veronica creates a Root Gaurd, making a sheild.

Tari: Game... hic ...On...

Tari begins sending Frosty Bolts to Veronica, either missing or hitting the ground beside her.

Veronica: Wow, when drunk you're a bad aimer.

Tari: SHUT UP!

Tari rushes forward and punches Veronica across the face. VEronica turns back, wiping the blood from her nose. The two girls get into a fist fight as their hsbands watch from the side.

Raven: Who do you think will win?

Henry: Probably a tie in the end.

Tari/Veronica: Shut up and let us fight!

Raven and Henry shut it, and the girls continue throwing punches.

Kari: So inmature...

Veronica: Tari, why the hell are you this worked up over a DAMN DUCK?!

Tari instantly knees Veronica in the chest, making her fall back.

Veronica: Ow!

Tari stands there, fists encased in the light cyan fire.