Lucidity

Everything fizzles. Veronica leaps forward and strikes the All-Born on the front of it's face, making it roar in pain. She attempts to unlodge the blade-arm to no avail, making her stay stuck in the creature's face.

Henry: Devin, call over the Devouters. Let them slam into the All-Born and offset it.

Devin: Doing so.

The Devoluters all perk up and begin rushing through the town, climbing to rooftops like a wave of water. Kelly flies up along with Carly and the two use energy and lightning to distract the All-Born from Veronica.

Veronica: Thanks guys!

Kelly: We got your back.

Carly: Raven, Tari, Sharky, distract it's movement!

Raven: Got it! Follow me!

As they all rush toward the side, the Devoluters get closer. The ground rumbles as they all swarm toward the location. The All-Born roars and begins sending tentacles out of it's mouth. The blades on the end point to different targets, aiming toward either Sharky, Raven, or Tari as they run under it. Suddenly, more tentacles appear on the underside of the beast, eyes peering at everyone under.

Tari: Well shit.

They begin pummling the ground, trying to injure the three of them. Kelly sends a few more blasts to the face as everyone unloads on the body, then she flies under and aids the others.

Raven: Thanks!

Kelly: Dont mention it.

She fires a beam into the underside, causing another quake. The All-Born's eyes glow a bright red as the Devoluters arrive.

Devin: HERE'S THE CALVARY!!!

The infected leap off the side into the All-Born's left. As they hit it, they're instantly absorbed. A massive puddle of tar-like liquid forms as humans attempt to escape it, being submerged by another person. They make moaning noises and screams.

Crystal: Holy shit...

Carly: The hell is that?

Infinite: One ugly mofo.

Infinite leaps up and turns into Jackal Wrath, standing on the All-Born and punching it's back, where red crackles appear and sound off.

Infinite: Huh?

A blast knocks him down, impaling him on rebar and turning him normal. Crystal rushes over and lays covering fire as she keeps Infinite safe. As everyone shoots, Infinite coughs.

Infinite: cough...shoot the...cough...back...

He passes out, freaking Crystal out. Henry gets Infinite and begins bringing him back. Then everyone listens as a helicopter gets closer.

Herona: THIS IS THE GREATEST PLAAAAAAAAAAAANN!

Clock/Yua/Winter: OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT-

They all crash land on the All-Born's face, injuring and blinding it forward. Veronica thankfully made her way to the back and looks at the pulsing spot.

Veronica: Dad?!

Starbirth: A̶͎͝A̶̞̕Ȧ̴̯A̷̪̚Å̴̝Ä̸̜A̴͉͊Â̵̼Ȧ̷͓Ą̵̃Ȧ̷̙A̷͓͝Ḁ̴̄Ǎ̸̩Å̵͉A̶̺̓Â̷͉Ả̶͔A̵̒ͅA̶̙̚Ạ̴̌Ā̸̘Ä̷̧́Å̶̖A̸̟͌A̴͚͛Â̶̯A̴͚̅Å̴͕A̸̛̰A̶̼͘Ȃ̸͍Ă̵͍A̸͇̽A̵̢͆A̶̬͘A̷̹̒Ȁ̵̰A̸̪͂À̶̩A̴̳̅Ä̴̡́A̸̮͛A̴͚͑À̴̖Ǎ̶̤A̶̢̽A̶̭͌A̷̰̓À̵͉A̸̰͘A̵̺͘À̸̦Ḁ̷͛À̴̫Ǎ̷̖A̴̼̎A̷̩͐A̷̱͒A̶̎͜Ǎ̸̗Ǎ̵̱A̷̯̐Â̴̮Ȁ̵͈A̷̙͂A̴͕̍Ä̵́͜A̷͚̅Ă̶ͅȀ̷̧Ả̴̞Ä̵̟Å̵̢A̵̭̾Ả̵̰Ă̶̧A̷̭̒Á̷̗A̵̩̍A̸̫͛A̷̻̾A̸̰͒A̴̛̦À̴̙A̸͇̚A̵͖͝A̶͍̍A̶̳͠A̸̺̿A̴̝͆A̷̙͂A̶̯̓A̴̦͛A̴͉͝A̶̱̓A̵̙͊Á̸̘Â̶̞A̸̫͛A̷̲͒!!!!