Rise of the All-Born

I walk down the streets of Aeris's home planet, and massacre those who attempt to kill me.

Starbirth: I am the one who made the galaxies. It was all supposed to be simple... Now I will make everything how it should be...

As the Carnaeus Horde flows through the crust, destroying everything, I leap up through the atmosphere and reach space, where I look about this main Triverse, until I see a certain place.

Starbirth: Planet Blade...

I rapidly fly towards it as all the entities follow, ripping the planet away as they fly alongside.

Back on the MVH Earth, Infinite checks in on Generous, only to see her fast asleep, yet silently whimpering in her sleep. He sighs and closes the door softly, trying not to wake her.

Infinite: I really want her to feel better...

He walks down the hall, until people start yelling in the main hall. He rushes up and notices everyone arguing.

Francis: -WHATEVER THE HELL MATTICUS IS MADE OF, WE NEED TO DESTROY IT OR IT'LL INFECT EVERYTHING TO DEATH!

Kelly: ...AND HOW IN STAR'S NAME DO WE DESTROY SOMETHING AS POWERFUL AS STAR?!

Carly: Sis, calm down!

Kelly: NO, I WONT! WE HAVE NO SAVIOR ANYMORE. STAR IS MEDITATING, MATTICUS HAS TONS OF POWER, AND THE DEVOLUTERS ARE COMING BACK AS A FULL THREAT AGAIN! THIS FUCKING SUCKS!

Kelly storms off, pissed. Carly sighs and follows as Sharky leans on a wall, eating some steak.

Sharky: Well that went well.

Francis: Fucking hell...

Infinite: What's wrong?

Francis: Apparently Matticus's form is so powerfil, it will cause something like a game I remember called "Death Stranding"...

Infinite nods, and pans to see Veronica chatting with Hope.

Infinite: Heya Veronica, Hope.

Veronica: Hey.

Hope: How are u?

Infinite's eyes widen.

Hope: Wat?

Infinite: D-Did Hope just speek fluid language...?

Infinite looks at Hope's body, then looks back to Veronica.

Infinite: Did she grow, too?!

Veronica: Rapid aging, as I said. She's at Crow's age right now.

Crow calls Hope over and the two chat a bunch.

Infinite: When do you think your father will be back?

Veronica stays silent... then sighs.

Infinite: Sorry if it's a touchy subje-

Veronica: I dont know...

Henry walks over.

Henry: Veronica hasn't been too well, knowing Devin.

Infinite: You're fine with her liking Devin, too?

Henry: Hey, at least I'll get a friend.

Infinite chuckles, and Veronica giggles slightly. Hope and Crow chat more, until Francis comes back out from his lab.

Francis: INFINITE! You need to get t Planet Blade RIGHT NOW!

Infinite: What's wrong?

Francis: Something's attacking the whole planet! We dont know what it is, but I believe it's Matticus!