( 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 )

A tall man wearing complete black clothes was ridding his horse toward the jeon palace, he stopped in front of palace's gate, and he get off from his horse, his face and was covered with black mask, he walk toward the guard and show them his face slightly ,after seeing his face they let him go inside.

The palace was huge but he knows every part of the palace, He walked toward the main hall where king will be, and he entered and saw king on his throne while few people were around and he removed his mask and bow down in front of him, and king spoke,

"Finally you're here chanyeol so tell me what information you have, king said

"Your highness i got the the information about prince jeongukk as you said, but now it's your turn to complete your promise, he said with sad face

"Don't worry chanyeol I remember my promise and you don't have to worry nothing will happen to him he will be fine but chanyeol you have to wait till prince jeongukk's wedding, king said.

Chanyeol looked at king with confused face and he asked"w-wedding?

"Yes my son is going to get married with nation's richest and most beautiful princess lisa, and then no one will dare to put his finger on my kingdom, i will be the most powerful here he said with evil laugh.

"But your highness prince is in love with someone else, chanyeol said and king was beyond the shock,

"What, king asked.

"Yes your highness this is the reason your son don't want to get married,he love someone else and i have seen them crying and hugging each other.

King was getting red from anger and said " I don't care if he's in love or not i want him to marry this girl and he will marry him, and if that girl try to steal my son i will make sure she will regret it, king said with anger.

"Your highness s-she's not girl, king looked at him with confused look "he's boy, chanyeol said.

King's expression were blank, there was no emotion on his face "kill him, he said with no expression.

And chanyeol was extremely guilty at that point.

After sometime——————

Prince gukk and his lover were enjoying their moments with each other, when suddenly king's guard came and start beating Taehyung .

"what are you doing stop it now it's my order, gukk said and try to stop them while crying.

Taehyung look at him and smile "my love I'm okay stop crying, look I'm smi-ling, he said and guard punch him again on his face.

" i said stop now , prince yelled at them.

"We are sorry prince jeongukk but it's king's order to beat him till death and bring you back , one guard said.

Taehyung was lifeless because of continuous punching, and jeongukk was crying hard.

"i will talk to dad just leave him for now, I'm begging you he said and start crying and kneeled down in front of guards.
And guards stopped beating and took them to palace .

At palace———

Taehyung was with guard and gukk came to meet his dad.

"Dad why are you doing this please stop hurting tae i can't see him like this, he said and cried in front of king.

"Son you're crying for that stupid cheap boy, king said

" dad please i will do anything just don't hurt him,
he said

"Fine i will let him live if you get married to princess lisa, king said " and if you said no I'm going to kill him.

Jeongukk was crying hard at that moment, he can't see his love getting killed.
"I will marry her dad, just leave tae please, gukk said while crying.

And king smirked and said "good choice my son and you're not allowed to go anywhere till your wedding, king said, and left his son who was crying mess.

And jeongukk just cried more and more because his own dad is doing this to him, he know he can't live without tae but he can't see his love getting killed because of him.