( 𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 )

A/N: asssihhh Okay so this chapter is so long almost 3000 words but i hope it will worth reading and please vote..💜

Jimin and yoongi were laying on bed under the soft blanket after having long making out section, jimin's head was on yoongi's shoulder while the elder was caressing his cheeks with his thumb and lean in to place other kiss on his lip and this action made jimin giggle.

"Jiminie you don't have any idea how much i love you" yoongi said with his husky voice

"Hyung i love you more but can i ask you something, jimin said and yoongi nodded as response.

"Yes jiminie you can ask anything" yoongi said while giving him all his attention.

"Hyung what happened to you after you took your revenge" he asked with curious face.

Yoongi took long breath he don't know how to tell him this but he have to "Jiminie it was so hard to live without you so i killed myself because of depression" he said.

Jimin's eye's were wide open he can't believe what elder told him,

"Then hyung who wrote our story on book" jimin said and now yoongi eye's were wide open he asked "book"?

" yes hyung at first I thought it was you" he said and yoongi asked him about the book and why he was trying to find the book and all.

And jimin told him everything about his planning with chanyeol to find king jeon and how he's trying to protect his friends taehyung and jungkook, but surprisingly yoongi was not shock.

"I know everything jimin call chanyeol and ask him to come busan, I know someone who have all the answers" he said and jimin looked at him with curious face and asked "who hyung"

"My friend from past life, he was writter back then, tho one who wrote that book" he said while jimin was looking at him with curiosity

"We will meet him tomorrow at cafe and he have all your answers" he said with smirk.....

SEOUL CITY—-
10 am —

(Tae's look for date)

Taehyung wore his clothes and get ready to go kookie's place, he was really excited and somewhat really nervous, he don't know why his heart is beating fast today, it never happened before with other dates, then why with kookie he's having these weird feelings, he was checking himself for the last time on mirror, when his elder brother entered his room,

"So my little brother is going on date without telling me anything huh"  baekhyun said and teased him.

"Like you always tell me before going out with chanyeol hyung" taehyung said with smirk and baekhyun hit him on his arm,