(𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥)

Taehyung was waiting for jungkook to arrive his all friends were already here except jimin who said i will come back late,

His gaze was fixed at entrance door, he was drinking soft drink while looking at door, until one of tae's friend noticed him and came to talk to him.

"Waiting for someone dude" bogum said with teasing smile.

"Yes I'm waiting for my friend" tae replied still looking at the door.

"I see but tae as I remember correctly your all friends are already here so who's that special one huh" he said and tae felt blush give him irritated look.

When tae looked at the door he saw jungkook has arrived, he was looking so pretty with light curly hair and he was wearing complete black shirt with black tight jeans and for tae he was looking so beautiful.

Bogum noticed him looking at the small boy so he decided to tease his friend, before tae can approach him he goes and start flirting with kookie.

"Hey gorgeous" bogum said and kookie looked at him with confused look.

"May I know you, jungkook asked him.

"No but we can know each other" bogum said with smirk , taehyung was watching them with smirk somewhat he knew that bogum is inviting trouble for him, so he decided to hear their conversation from behind.

"Ohh really may I know how and why" kookie asked with irritated tone.

"You know by having some fun upstairs" bogum said while looking at tae with smirk.

"Ohh yess cutting your dick out of your body while you will scream me to stop will be so fun right baby" kookie said while playing along.

Bogum was scared after hearing this and taehyung couldn't control his laugh anymore so he decided to rescue his friend.

"Hahaha koo babe calm down he's just messing with you" taehyung said while laughing and kookie start blushing after hearing his new nickname.

"Tae how can you laugh when I'm this angry" he said and crossed his arms with little pout on his lips and taehyung found it so adorable and he wanted to kiss him at that moment but he controlled himself.

"Koo let's go and enjoy the party" they came in together and taehyung introduce him with his friends, they all were so happy to meet him.

They both were enjoying each other company while drinking some soft drinks, mark and Jackson were busy with each other until mark saw kookie laughing with someone.

And he felt so happy for him, they both came to talk with taekook couple.

"Hey having fun without us" mark said while gaining attention from both of them.

"Huh like you didn't had fun without me" kookie said with his sassy behaviour and they all laugh and talk for few minutes until taehyung decided to talk.

"So how many day you're here" he asked and Jackson informed him that they will leave tomorrow in evening and taehyung felt sad.

"Ohh kookie do you have plans for tomorrow he asked" and kookie said yes he have with jimin until mark told him

"Kookie actually jimin asked me to tell you that he's going back busan from evening flight and he ask us to take care of you" and kookie was little upset after hearing this and taehyung noticed.

"Then koo will you go out with me tomorrow" he said and mark and Jackson just start teasing them.

"Ohoo our kookie is going on date huh, our baby is growing huh" they said and kookie was blushing now.