8. It's You

Y/N's POV:

I knocked on her door, waiting for her to open. "Hi. I made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich".

She gave me a tight lipped smile  and let me in. I put the brown paper bag on her table and turned around to see her looking at the floor. "...I'm sorry ..I don't know what to say" .

"Oh please, you don't owe me an apology you can do whatever you like, kiss whoever you like", she said bitterly.

"I can? Okay then fine, I will", she glared at me then went to the kitchen to get a water. 

I followed her and after she took a sip, I grabbed her waist, pulled her towards me and smashed my lips onto hers. We ran out of air and slowly separated, our foreheads still together. "I mean you said I could kiss whoever I wanted. It's you".

She kissed me first this time, her long arms snaking around my neck. I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter. I stood inbetween her legs, my now hard member pressed against her, making her moan into the kiss.

Soon after I carried her to the bedroom and put her on the bed, I stood back biting my lip just observing how fucking hot she was. Then I took off my shirt and dove down, attacking her neck with hot kisses. I helped her take off her shirt and pants and groaned upon seeing her lacy underwear. My now extremely hard member was dying to be set free from its restraints. Kendall quickly unbuttoned my pants and I pulled them off. 

Miss Jenner shuffled through her bedside table looking for a condom and groaned. "Y/N do you have a rubber?"

" Fuck"

She groaned, becoming increasingly agitated.

"Y/N you better fucking do something" , she said grabbing a handful of my hair. Hot.

I unclipped her bra and threw it off to the side. I massaged her breast, pinching her hard nipple a little, making her head fall back in pleasure, my other hand slid down her soaked underwear and I eventually pulled it down her long legs and threw it aside. 

I wasted no time, and began kissing her inner thighs.  She pushed my head towards her wet core, getting more and more desperate. "Fuck, please Y/N don't tease". I slowly ran my tongue over her wet center to get an initial taste and damn. Soon after I pushed a finger inside her, she was very tight and moaned loudly as I slowly slid it in and out. 

I eventually fit in another finger, making Kendall grab fistfuls of my hair. I continued my movements and also used my tongue the flick at her sensitive nub, the combination threw her over the edge. Soon enough her legs began to shake and she released the knot in her stomach, and came over my fingers, moaning loudly. I put my fingers in her mouth and watched her suck them dry.

I fell beside her and played with her breast lazily as she recovered. After that I watched in awe as she sat up and tied up her hair, turning to me with dark eyes. I groaned as she took off my boxers and started rubbing my shaft.

She began by sensitively licking the tip then moved to the bottom of my shaft, and with long licks moved from my balls back up to the tip. Her eyes were on me and honestly alone they could probably throw me over the edge. By the time she took my length into her mouth, my breathing was getting louder and I started cursing inbetween groans. With a last minute warning I came all over her naked chest, shooting thick ropes of cum at her. It was so fucking hot, she massaged it all over boobs, and by the time I was done, she collapsed onto my chest with an accomplished smile.

I repeatedly ran my hand down her hair slowly, kissed her head and soon we drifted off into a deep sleep.