17. Frustrated

Y/N's POV:

I had my alarm set for six o'clock so I could make it back to my house before it was time for school. I didn't want to wake Kendall, I left her a text saying that I would see her at school. I hoped that she would forget about the whole Megan situation.

It was lunch at last, I told Hailee that I'd see her soon and instead of joining her in the cafeteria I went to Kendall's class. After a specific knock she let me in and locked the door. I gave her a quick kiss then sat on her desk. I expected her to sit in her chair but instead she knelt on the floor in front of me, between my legs.

She put her hands on my knees, slowly drawing them up my legs, closer and closer to my hardening member. "Kendall.." , I warned.

"What?" ,she asked in an oblivious manner. "Tell me about that woman and I'll do more", she said in a sultry voice.

"Fuck, she's just a friend.."

"Funny she looked a lot older" .

"She's...a friend of my parents, we...it was only a couple of times I swear".

"You kept that from me", she said whilst unzipping my pants. "Was she good?"

 I gulped, "well..umm" I cleared my throat. "Yes. Yes she was", I say with a smirk.

"Really?", she asks with increasing frustration. I noticed her being a little rough, she pulled down my boxers, allowing my hard dick to spring out, she spat on her hand and started pumping my member slowly. I was close to my climax, when she quickly stopped her actions and stood up. I frowned, and tried to pump my own member but it just felt better when she did it. I groaned and put my hard member back in my pants and zipped them up.

"Kendall.."

She just looked at me and huffed quietly, before turning away. I walked up behind her and kissed her neck slowly, she pressed her ass back against my erection absentmindedly. I continued pressing gentle kisses around her jawline and as her breathing began to get heavier I pulled away, swung my bag onto my shoulder and left the class.

I spent the rest of the school day thinking about Kendall, I still couldn't get her out of my head. As the school day came to a close I decided I would go to Kendall's class just to check on her. There were still people around, so I took out a random bunch of papers out of my bag to look like I was asking her for help. I pressed down the door handle and to my surprise it was unlocked. I pushed against it and saw a guy standing in front of Kendall, his lips attached to hers. I noticed who he was from his bandana and tight jeans, it was the infamous frat boy wannabe Harry Styles.

My fist clenched around the papers, I dropped them and left immediately. I stormed through the hallways, with anger running through my veins. I slammed the doors open and ran into Hailee with some friends outside. She noticed my clenched hands and ran to me, without thinking I grabbed her face and pressed my lips against hers. She reciprocated at first but pushed me away with a sympathetic look. "What's going on?" 

Her friends started calling her, and I told her to go to them and that I was okay. She hesitated at first but soon enough went back to her cheerleading friends. I noticed Zendaya among them and she flashed me a smile. It took a lot but I smiled back at her before heading to my car.

I got into my car and seconds before I drove off I noticed Kendall leaving the building. I slammed on the gas pedal and sped away.