16. In your arms

Kendall's POV:

My last lesson on Mondays was Y/N's class, he sat at his desk opposite mine, he flashed me a smile whilst everyone else came in. Hailee arrived and hugged him but he gave me a reassuring look.

I was writing on the board and turned around unexpectedly to check my notes, when I noticed Y/N's eyes on my ass, he quickly looked away and I tried to hold in my laughter.

By the end of class, he had to walk out with everyone else but gave me a subtle wink.

I waited for Y/N to come, I wasn't even sure if he could make it, I know his mom must have been worried. He said he'd tell her that he was spending the night with a friend. She wouldn't let him at first but he assured her it was fine.

He finally came and I made sure to attack him with a big hug and lots of kisses, it had only been a few hours but I wanted him close to me all the time. 

I sat him down on the couch in my living room, "What do you want to eat?" .

"Peanut butter jelly" , I say with a lazy smile. 

I sat on his lap, "What do you actually want?"

"Can we get pizza?" I ordered the pizza and put my phone down, then he turned to. "Can we talk about the last time I was here?"

I gulped slowly and nodded. "He was an ex, I promise. He likes to visit without being invited".

"Did you love him?"

"I don't know", I felt ashamed keeping it from him, "I did sleep with him after once Y/N, it was just once I'm sorry?" There was a silence.

"No it's fine I...spent a night with someone too", he said sighing.

I started to feel the jealousy rising, "Who was it?", I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He responded with a smirk, "Zendaya Coleman, same grade as me, not sure if you teach her. Really hot chick though, great in bed".

I climbed off his lap and went to the kitchen. "Kenny I was joking, I mean yeah she is hot bu-"

I held my finger in his face, "I wouldn't continue if I was you", I say with a glare. He looked at me, then at my finger and quickly licked it and laughed. I tried to hold in my laughter but couldn't and joined him.

After eating pizza, I dragged him upstairs to watch a movie. Whilst watching , I could feel his stare on me and soon after cold long fingers trailed down my arm, I tried to pay attention to the movie and not respond. He edged closer to where I could feel his breath on my neck, I cleared my throat, still looking ahead. Then I could feel his teeth sinking into my skin, then he sucked on it, I knew it would leave a mark and I would have to cover it for school but I didn't mind. I tried to suppress my moans but failed miserably. His kisses trailed to my jawline and soon to my lips, he pulled me onto him and I could feel him getting harder under me. "Fuck me Y/N. Now."

We quickly undressed and dove under the covers. Thankfully he had a condom with him, he rolled it on and teased my entrance, whilst massaging my breasts with one hand. "Y/N" I warned and soon enough he slowly pushed into me, inch by inch, then withdrew slightly and pushed back in again. He began to speed up and the room was filled with my moans, his groans and our skin slapping together. I climaxed and seconds later he did too. We went for two more rounds, even though he didn't have anymore rubbers, he came on my stomach and to be safe I knew I had to take the morning after pill just in case. 

It was when we were finally about to go to sleep when I remembered something all of a sudden. I was in his arms, almost drifting off when I turned to him. "Who was with you at church because I know for a fact that it wasn't your fucking mother".

He cursed quietly, "We'll talk about it tomorrow".