2

I woke up ON TIME and happy because today is Friday and after today i'll be off for 2 weeks because we have fall break

I checked my phone to see over 300 instagram notifications about the video i posted like night. I smiled hoping and praying that Roddy picks my video.

I got ready for work, grabbed my keys on went on about my day.

-

It's about 1:30 and we're done the day. The kids get to go home early.

I kept checking me phone for any updates from Roddy since he didn't say a specific time he was announcing the winner. I alreay turned his page and story notifications on but I still need to make sure.

I stopped by the break room to get my things and headed to my car.

My phone buzzed and it was a notification saying Roddy went live.

"Wassup yall. imma give yall some time to get in here before i say the winner."

He waited about 2 more minutes before he started talking again.

Roddy

"Yall crazy" i laughed talking to the live

"First i wanna thank everybody who submitted a video. I love each and every one of yall but I could only pick 1 one winner. I WAS gonna say her name on here but imma just dm her cause I know how yall get and yall not finna sit here and bash her."

@only1ash: Don't be shy, say her name we wont bash her🙃

"Ahh see yall playing" I laughed

@Roddy4President: Can you at least tell us what the surprise is then🙄

"Nah. yall see it eventually"

@Its.aaliyah: Fat nose ass nigga when we getting new music?

"Let me hop off this. yall niggas tripping" i laughed and ended the live.

I walked out back to pool sitting next to Wint.

"You texted ole girl yet?" she asked me locking her phone turning towards me.

"nah not yet. im about to. she bad as hell tho." i chuckled shaking my head.

Message to: @Camrynnn

Wassup Camryn. I wanted to personally tell you you are winner of the contest. Your video stood out the most to me. The first surprise is getting a call from me so send me your number when you get a chance.

Camryn

After Roddy ended the live I ended up calling Raven to see if she wanted to go out for dinner when i got a dm from Roddy. I never screamed so loud in my life. Raven was asking me what's wrong but I was just trying to make sure this is real life.

"Raven. He just dmed me" i was literally staring at the message.

"Who?"

"RODDY. I WON THE CONTEST"

"Bitchhhh your fucking lying lemme see"

"im gonna call you back give me a minute" I hung up the phone and starred at the phone for a little longer because i felt like i was being punk. Then i decided to text back.

Message to @Roddyricch

   Oh my gosh I feel like this is a dream. Is this for real or for fake???

😂 Its real shawty. gimme your number. i'll call you right now.

Hmm. ok 2135748867

About 30 seconds later my phome started ringing. I froze up for a second becai didn't think he was serious.

I grinned answering the phone before it hung up.

"Hey Roddyyyyyy"

Roddy chuckled at how i answered. "Wassuh Camryn. How you doing?"

"I'm better than ever. Like im actually talking to you right now." We both laughed.

"Well as far as the contest goes, You get to come backstage at my next concert on Sunday then the next we just gone chill and hang out around the city."

"Ok. That sound fun. I can't wait" i smiled admiring how fine this man is.

"Ight. lock my number in. Imma be texting you and shit" He said smiling.

"You needa be taking my soul and shit" i mumbled. hopefully he couldn't hear me.

"huh?

"Oh. Um i said i was already gonna do that." i made a mental note to punch myself once he hung up.

"ight lil mama. I gotta go but i'll hit you later"

"ok. Bye Roddy"

"Bye lil mama" He said than hung up the phone.

The way he said "lil mama" made my fat ma gain a pulse for a second.

Sorry i took so long to update. i'll try to update again before the week is over
Don't Forget to Like and Comment!
-Marri💕