9

Roddy

"Roddy" Cam gasped.

"You like it?" i smirked

"I love it Booger. Nobody's ever done anything like this for me" she said wiping her tears taking in the room.

"Will....Will you be my girl Camryn Mariah James?" i asked holding a rose in my hand.

"Yes i'll be your girl Rodrick Wayne Moore Jr" she laughed wrapped her arms around my neck.

I kiss her deeply, picking her up walking us to towards the bed. I layed her down softly detaching my lips from hers placing them on her neck.

she moaned closing her eyes shut rubbing the back of my head.

I reached for the bottom on her dress ready to take it off.

"Can I?" i asked. She nodded watching my every move.

I kissed her again taking off her dress. She took off my jacket tugging on my shirt so I could take it off. She once we were both undressed i took in her naked body for the first time. It was definitely what i imagined. She crashed her lips into mine rubbing down my chest.

I pulled away kissing down her body. Once I made it to her pussy, I left a single kiss on it before diving in.

"Mmm Roddy" Cam moaned. That shit turned me on even more.

I licked, sucked, and tongue fucked her clit and pussy. Best pussy i ever ate on gang!

"Roddy baby please" she whined.

I could tell she was about to cum so i started eating faster as her moans filled the room.

"Stop moving and let me eat my pussy" I said holding her thigjs down

"Oh my god Roddy" she moaned through her orgasm.

She stayed on her back breathing hard trying to come down from her high.

"You good mama?" i asked

"Yes." she smiled weakly at me. "I want some dick thought daddy" she bit her lip looking at me.

After hearing that i was ready. I grabbed her ankle pulling her to me. Holding my dick in my hand, i rubbed it up and down her wet folds teasing her. Cam reached down rubbing her clit, causing her to moan. I pushed her hand out the way, slamming my dicl into her.

"Oh my gosh" she moaned as her eyes closed shut.

"open them pretty eyes from me mama" i said sending a hard thrust to her.

"Baby that feels so good" she moaned out reaching up to play with her titties.

"Yea?" I leaned down kissing along her jaw traveling to her neck