7

Roddy

"It's so pretty out here" Cam said looking out the window.

We were just riding around town at this point. We stopped and got slushies and just been talking about life and shit.

"You're prettier" I said turing to look at her.

"Stop. you just be talking" she blushed.

"Im for real. I would've lie to you ma"

"Whatever boy" she laughed.

Ricch Vibes played softly in the background.

Cam turned it up pulling out her phone recording.

"Getcha best friend, i'll call Ray, she can tag team alongTalkin bout my feelin's ian trynna brag too longI'm just trynna tell you that I'm all yours,Shopping bag, we can have a car full" She sung putting the camera on me and her

Talkin bout my feelin's ian trynna brag too long
I'm just trynna tell you that I'm all yours,
Shopping bag, we can have a car full" She sung putting the camera on me and her.

"Oh yea?" I asked laughing

"This my shit. I be singing my heart out" she said smiling.

I starred at her for a second biting me lip.

"You always starring at me" She laughed

"I can't look at you?" I askes licking my lips

"Not like that. I told you that makes me nervous" she whined

"ight ight i'll stop" i laughed turning my attention back on the road.

-

"Da fuck yall niggas doing in my house?"

Cam and I just walked in the door and i see Bree, Wint, Donbo, Relly, and Bird in my living room.

"Bout time you got here we was bored as shit" Relly said shaking his head. "Hey pretty lady" He said placing a kiss in Camryn's hand.

"Don't put yo dirty ass lips on my girl" I said smacking his hand away.

"Hey Yall" Cam laughed going over to sit next to Bree.

"I still wanna know why yall in my house"

"we just came to chill. We didn't know you was bringing Ms.Camryn home" Donbo smirked.

"Whatever. Cam come upstairs with me right quick."

Making our way upstairs, we got in my room and i closed the door.

"Wow. I wonder how many girls you brought in here" She said wiggling her eyebrows

I straight faced her. "Ion fuck nobody in here let alone bring people in here"

"yea yea but wassup?" She said.

"Nothing. I just wanted to love on you" i mumbled pulling her in for a hug putting my face in her neck.