8

Over the past month things have been great. It was a warm Wednesday in the middle of June. I returned back to work but now I'm working strictly from home 2 days a week so thats a blessing. Roddy and I have been doing great as well. We ALMOST had sex but everytime it was about to escalate, its always an interruption. Other than that, My mom and brother are coming to visit in 3weeks. I've told her about Roddy so she excited to meet him. Right now I'm on my way to Roddy's house. We're going out for lunch today.

"Hey bestie" i grinned at Bree opening the door.

"Wassup Cam" she smiled stepping aside to let me in then hugging me.

"I missed you. I haven't seen you in 2 week" i frowned.

"My bad best. I've been busy trynna keep my hoes happy you know?" she said laughing

"I already told you having hoes isn't cute. You gone catch a disease in your mouth. keep on" i pointed at her cutting my eyes at her.

"I gotcha one day just not right now" she chuckled "Roddy's upstairs in his room. He wanted you to bring him a water once you got here."

I went to the fridge getting him a bottle heading upstairs.

I knocked lightly on door pushing it open.

"Hey mama" he said pulling me in for a hug running his hands down to my ass.

"Hey Booger" I smiled watching his face frown up. He hated the nickname i gave him but oh well. He gone learn to love it cause I'm not changing it.

"What i told you about call me that shit"

"I don't care what you told me and why couldn't you get your own water bottle sir?" i asked laughing taking a seat on his bed.

"Cause i don't want any of them touching it. They be digging in they ass" he said making a stank face

"You're horrible" i laughed

"Im serious but you ready?"

"Yea lets go."

We made our way to a small Cafe. We sat in the back ducked off from the general public so we wouldn't be bothered.

"What you doing this weekend?" Roddy asked looking up from his menu.

"Nothing. Wassup?"

"I gotta fly out to Miami for a few days and was wondering if you wanted to join me"

"I'd love to." i smiled "I haven't been to Florida in years"

"Good. Make sure you pack some bikinis" He said licking his lips

"You're a mess." I laughed

"What!? I just needa see how that ass look inna bikini" he shrugged.

"Who's all coming?" i asked

"Just the gang. Keefa, Don, Bird, Bree, Wint, and Relly."

"Oh ok. Im excited" I said doing a little dance in my chair

Roddy Laughed shaking his head.

"Oouu. They have boba here" i grinned scanning over the menu seeing what i wanted.

"What's that" Roddy asked

"Its a tea/milk based drink with little balls at the bottom of the cup."