4

Eventually Roddy made and home and called me like he said he was. We talked about anything and everything. From me teaching to how much he loves his Hellcat to one time Bird had to skinny dip in his pool for a dare. It felt good to just talk to somebody and its never a dull moment you know?

Today, Raven and I are heading to mall. Roddy asked me on a date and i desperately needed something to wear. He told me to wear something comfortable cause we're not just going to dinner. I wonder what we would be doing but didn't think too much on it.

After laying in bed for another 10 minutes, I got ready and headed to the mall.

-

"Hey Rayyyy" I said walking in Victoria Secret

"Hey bitch. I missed you" she turned around hugging me.

"Girl boo. you just say me last week" i spoke.

"Whatever. lets go find you something sexy so Mr.Ricch can dick you down tonight"

"Aht aht. It's too early to be talking about sex. I'm just trynna vibe with me right now. and plus, I don't need something sexy, i need something comfortable." i rolled my eyes laughing.

"yea yea. you know that kiss had you ready to drop them panties soon as he pulled away"

"and what about it?" I asked.

"you're a mess" Raven laughed.

-

After walking around the mall hours, it was going on 7 and Roddy told me to be ready by 8.

I got home took a quick shower and got ready. I made sure i had everything in my purse and headed downstairs waiting for Roddy.

-

"Hi" I grinned answering Roddy's facetime call

"Wassup. You ready?" he asked looking at me then back on the road.