Briefing (1-31)

Please read it carefully,  writing whole book from the beginning isn’t possible but quiet impossible to me in this situation. As I'll update from 32 here so I'll give you a short briefing of what happened in past from chapter (1-31)...

I know It's not much to satisfy like I'm just leaving the trailer without the main movie. Still who'll read it new, hope find it s little helpful.

Yibo,23years old boy was a 3rd year student at Business Department along with Hao Xuan.Their most common fact was both were bullying the innocent weak student. But difference was they never mended their nose into each other business and Yibo never bullied physically.

Xiao Zhan 21 years old, got admitted the same University Lanling University at Art Department. At first he had not much friend but on 2nd second day he befriended with Song Jiyang who was also Arts student. One suspicious think was Xiao Zhan was poor but got admitted a reputated University holding low key profile.

Saving Jiyang from Hao Xuan, Xiao Zhan became his prey and Hao Xuan tried to assault him but didn’t succeed as Jiyang sacrificed himself to save Xiao Zhan.

Yibo had withness Xiao Zhan was  bullied by Hao Xuan even his only best friend Meemian who loved Yibo secretly told him to help Xiao Zhan but he didn’t until Hao Xuan tried to burn Xiao Zhan's face by a cigarette.

When Xiao Zhan thought he is safe from Hao Xuan but he couldn’t imagine he is on Lion's hand now. Since that Yibo bullied him emotionally and mentally. Sometimes by dog or hot coffee or destroying Xiao Zhan's art, he started bullying him. And one day he destroyed his art before his exhibition.

But Xiao Zhan who loves to paint, didn’t lose hope, he did another art within 3 days and finally won the exhibition contest. And more surprising one VIP took this art next morning which Xiao Zhan didn’t know who was that VIP?

As day had passing, bullying was increasing thou. One day Xiao Zhan caught Jiyang and he finally confessed Hao Xuan tortured his body, almost raped him. But he love him so much that he can't leave Hao Xuan. Xiao Zhan was mad at Jiyang at first but seeing Jiyang his heart got soft.

On the otherside, Yibo started behaving weird.He made Xiao Zhan lives with him on tmhis apartment. And living together their sexual activities were influencing Yibo. As Xiao Zhan was aware of his sexual orientation but Yibo who never slept with boy or man always fucked girl out of lust with no love, couldn’t agree that he is gay.

One time, he left his apartment for one week as he didn’t want to be with Xiao Zhan and took him at the end. But after returning house seeing Xiao Zhan with another boy, his anger took over his mind.  That night he fucked Xiao Zhan mercilessly the whole night without his willingness. He assaulted Xiao Zhan's body. But the next morning, he realised what he had done last night and finally he admitted he is turing gay.

And from then their relationship became different, they spent tine together, laughed, played even Yibo took Xiao Zhan to meet with his family which he wasn’t accept thou. He didn’t admit his dad's 2nd wife as his mother.

In his life, he hated hus mom, his mumma ( currently step mother) and his childhood friend.

Haikuan, Yibo's big brother often phoned someone to
Plan something Against Yibo. Abd almost staying 8 months together Yibo admitted he loves Xiao Zhan. Till now he denied Xiao Zhan's love, he himself decided to confess.

He bought red rose bouquet and strawberry cake for Xiao Zhan. As soon he had hug Xiao Zhan told him everything Xiao Zhan initiated making love first. For the first time Yibo made love with Xiao Zhan. He was happy to find his true love. But his happiness became nightmare next morning when he found Xiao Xhan left him only with a letter and a hand painting for him.Xiao Zhan claimed it wasn’t love from Yibo it was only Lust. He used Xiao Zhsn's body for his lust nothing else. Since then Yibo lost his happiness.

2years later Yibo becomes CEO of wang Corporation. His relations with his family is goid now. As Xiao Zhan said he can't change, Yibo proves  him wrong. Now he and his mumna's ( Hwa lin)  relation is good  state. But Yibo us persistentance to find Xiao Zhan. He is still searching the missing person.

Yibo and his brother goes to meeting with Sean Enterprise where he faces to another truth finding Xiao Zhan is the sean Enterprise's CEO 2nd heir of Sean family. He feels betray when
He fibds out Hao xuan is Xiao Zhan's secretary snd even his own brother was with Xiao Zhan in the past. More importantly Xiao Xhsn is his childhood best friend whom he despises with harted.

Eventually Xiao Zhan and Haikuan both confess to Yibo why they did it  and it was for his sske, to bring old Yibo back. But Yibo can't forgive Xiao Zhan do easily. Hao Xuan also tells him how could Xiao Zhan taught him lessons and made him realise his mistakes. For Xiao Zhan, he finds his true love. Song Jiyang Who was Xiao Zhan's friend and his personal bully is now his boyfriend now.

Love is really a magic. So Yibo choose to forgive Xiao Zhan and take him back to his life. But he is late again as he witness Xiao Zhan is getting engage with his College friend Zhao Lusi.......

To be continue  

So i just write short summary. It’s not possible to ckear everything by a summary still i leave it here.

32 & 33 chapter Will come together ☺

❤❤❤❤