Deja vu¿😦

Yibo  runs outside the door leaving the couple alone with their happy moment.

After confirming Yibo is not here Xiao Zhan immediate release Zhao Lusi's hand. "S-sorry, Lu"

"Why do you you kissing me before him,Zhan?".

" Sorry Lu ", Xiao Zhan stis back on his swivel chair and faceplams himself.

" Don't take too much time, Yibo"

It’s eighth day  no Yibo nor his shadow. After that day Xiao Zhan didn’t see Yibo's face again.He tried to win over his brain  how to conceale  his emotions towards  being absence of Yibo. Xiao Zhan saw the pain on Yibo's eyes and every single minutes Yibo's teary eyes never left his mind. He keeps his eyes shut and reevaluating his decision.

"Zhan ge "
Xiao Zhan heart beams with joy seeing the younger face after a lengthy week. "Please come"

Yibo slowly enters the room.
"How are you Yibo? What are you doing here", Xiao Zhan asks restrain his emotions.

" I want to see you ", Yibo  starts talking " before let you go", Xiao Zhan's stops breathing the last part.

"Let me go?", he can't help but asking him.

" Yes ge, I'm letting you go. I'm leaving from your life, away from annoying you, pestering you to love me back", Yibo sniffs a little.

"You finally admit the truth", Xiao Zhan coldly says.

Their eyes meet. Yibo shows a smile  " you really want me to go,right ge?" Yibo's voice trembles.

"Yibo, you get it wrong.I don't want.....

Yibo cuts him, " Ge, let me say " He takes a deep breath before speaks out.

"Thank you, ge. Thank you for coming to my life, for making me realize many things. You give me many memories to live the rest of my life. You teach me value of love,  appreciation of relationships. For you i get back my family. It was you always with me.

Thanks for helping me find myself back.  Even if it was a just period but thanks for those days when i was happy with you.  Even waiting for you was enjoyable with the hope one day you'll be back to me.

Yibo stretchs his hand to hold Xiao Zhan's hand, "Zhan ge, thanks for for letting me call you m-mine and then sorry. I'm really  so-sorry, i was the reason you had cried thousands time. For being an asshole,  i hurt you. You are precious to me. I can't afford to lose you but added before i can't see you unhappy. If You are happy with your new life,  want to explore the happiness, I'll let you go", he caresses Xiao Zhan's hand palm.

" You are my breathe,  My life, my everything.  You'll there always on my heart and soul. I never can replace anyone with you. You'll be always reason of my living. I'll never forget you but never will come to you again too. Zhan ge, you said if i see through you, I'll find me. Today i know the meaning just difference is my soulmate is not with me. I'm letting you go with your girl but i won't leave my childhood best friend", Yibo smiles looking deeply on Xiao Zhan's orbs.

"Yes,  ge. This time i won't  misunderstand you. You'll be always be Bunny gege. I have no grudges against you. I bless your marriage and I'm happy for you because you are happy."  Tears left from Xiao Zhan's eyes. Yibo wipes the tears for the last time.

"Don't cry Xiao Zhan, your little friend isn’t little anymore. Let him allow to be selfish. He wants you to be happy. Please be happy, that's my only request to You" Yibo turns his back not wanting to break down more.

There is a big pause, no one is talking  Yibo's sniffing sound is only sound hearing. After 10 minutes silence, Xiao Zhan comes to Yibo, stands before him who is crying lowering his head.