Won't give up☺

Yibo's POV
I have never been felt this way, this is worse than I had ever imagined. At a time so many things  come to my head to say, but words just won't come out from my mouth. I'm burning inside and my heart sinks on the floor. I'm heartbroken and successfully crashed by Xiao Zhan. All the memories flooding through me piles and pieces.All the fucking time his eyes never leaving mine.

He takes the ring box on his hand to exchange with his fiance. Nooo... If it possible to my heart cuts into more pieces even lower it could have. This can't be happening,  he can't do this to me. I don’t know where from this much strength comes to my body as I'm flawlessly looking at the stage or should i call it Only to a certain person.

Zhan ge puts out the ring, he is still not smiling.  I know you don't love her, you love me. Please don't put it on her finger ge. I internally pray to God to save my last hope on my mind.
But may be I'm not deserve to God's love too. Zhan ge exchanges ring with his fiance, flashing a tiny smile.

It’s end. Finally my silent  tears stops. Kuan ge is holding me not letting me fall into tge floor. But it’s seems like time, my surroundings everything is passing, happy chirping are echoing all my head but my soul gets stuck, feeling all numb. I'm not enough strong to see further. I rush to the door and i wish i could leave here all my pains.

Yibo is running like a crazy man following Haikuan behind. He goes to nearby bar to get drunk. He wants to escape from this heartbroken pain at least for tonight.

"Yibo, stop now. You already drink enough. Stop", Haikuan tries to stop his stubborness.

Yibo looks at his brother stare blankly then gulping the bitter shot.

" Bodi..please "

"Ge,I'm so happy today. My Z-zhan umm no *shakes head* Zhan ge gets engaged. Let's  celebrate", he gulps another shot.

One more...

Hey,  give another stronger *hiccup  one...

" Yibo, no.Not anymore", Haikuan snatchs the shot from Yibo.

"I want *hiccup  to sleep. G-give me *hiccups my drink "

Haikuan is trying to argue but he stops as his phone starts ringing.He takes out his phone to check out and Yibo takes the chance to take back his drink.

Another 30 minutes later
Yibo is dead drunk to stand on his feet. Xiao Zhan enters the  bar panting heavily not care to change his suit.

"Kuan ge, how is Yibo?", he asks desperately.

" On there. All drunk", Haikuan points him the counter where Yibo sits lowering his headbon the table mumbling on himself. "Xiao Zhan, i trusted you. Why do you come back if you don't love him anymore. He was happy last night after ages. Why do you hurt him like that?", Haikuan brust out his anger. He can't let Xiao Zhan do whatever he wants. After tonight he can't support him.

" Kuan ge, you too", Xiao Zhan mutters with teary eyes.

Haikuan sighs. Little did he also knows Xiao Zhan is plotting again. But, seeing his only brother is dying in front his eyes, he can't.

"Ge, can you help me to bring him", Xiao Zhan asks help with pleading eyes. Haikuan nods with a sigh.

"Zh-Zhan... My Zhan, you *hiccups  come to *hiccups ", Yibo is mumbling randomly but all  about his Xiao Zhan who is trying to take him out of the car.

" Yibo, please straight. We're going home", Xiao Zhan  holds Yibo's body tightly.

"H..home..our *sobs home *hiccups ", Yibo starts sobbing.