Every inch my body screams your name❤

100% chapter is mature content. So no trigger warning 😺

Yibo's hand goes to down holding Xiao Zhan's slim waist while nibbling his neck. Yibo holds him more tightly as if Xiao Zhan will vanishes if he loosen his grip. Xiao Zhan turns around to meet Yibo's eyes. They stares at each other and let them find how much they are drown into each other.

"What are you thinking baby?", Yibo breaks the comfortable silence. 

" You",  Xiao Zhan smiles softly. "I'm thinning how much blessed I'm to have you in my life"

Yibo eye smiles  hearing his lover. "I'll try my best baby", he leans and presses a long kiss on Xiao Zhan forehead. Xiao Zhan brushes his lips and Kisses his lover with more passion. Not to trip them, Yibo pins Xiao Zhan body on the cold wall and returns the kisses.He holds Xiao Zhan's both hands tightly on each side as Xiao Zhan cranes his neck to give Yibo more access to deepen the kiss.Xiao Zhan moans loudly as he bucks his hip upwards. Yibo  trails his hands downwards on Xiao Zhan's waistline, loosen the towel knot. Xiao Zhan  stares at him with questioning eyes.

"We've whole night  to praise your body, babe. Let me show you", Yibo whispers on his lips.  Xiao Zhan blushes more when Yibo takes his naked body on the air.

Yibo carefully places Xiao Zhan body to bed and hovers on his body, places his both legs on each side of Xiao Zhan sides. Yibo deeply looks at his lover eyes,
" You are beautiful,  so  beautiful baby. I'm going crazy "

They share a long deep kiss with hands  intertwines each sides. Yibo showers kisses slowly to jaw to Neck until he reaches Xiao Zhan's weak spot.

"Mnggg...Yiboo", Xiao Zhan moans as Yibo sucks hardly, make sure leaving purplish mark. He bucks his hip tries to get touch by Yibo's friction. Being naked only makes him more suffocated.

The peppering kisses travels down on Xiao Zhan's right nipples.  Yibo's tongue  circle the swollen bud of him before sucking on. Xiao Zhan rolls his eyes on pleasure. Still holding his hands Yibo's mouth gives the left nipple attention while pinching right one. He twirls his lips over them alternative. Xiao Zhan feels crazy. Yibo doesn’t started even much, he already feels like exploded. Not only cumming but his heart is beating loudly.

Yibo sucks his belly button, makes shivering on Xiao Zhan body. "Umnnmm...  Ahh...Yibo.."
Xiao Zhan roughly grabs Yibo's hairs when Yibo touch his inner thighs. Yibo leans back, stares at Xiao Zhan 's lower part.He drools at his lover inviting arousal,  he feels proud that he makes him this much excited. Xiao Zhan feels shy seeing Yibo is staring his body. 

"Beautiful,  baby your body is a beautiful sin. I want to make more sins with you", Yibo softly flicks at Xiao Zhan arousal.
" Ahhhhhh..."

Xiao Zhan couldn’t properly moan when Yibo Plants soft kisses and sucking at his milky thighs. He closes his eyes tighty holding the bedsheets. He bits his lips not wanting to scream already. Yibo kisses too closely near to his erection but not on there.
"Bo..please... Ahhhhmnm..to-touch me"

Xiao Zhan quickly holds Yibo's hairs when he feels Yibo's hot tongue on his slit."Mngghhh...Y-yibo...ahhh please.. More",Xiao Zhan is already on the peek.Getting the signal Yibo holds the base of his lover cock and sucking the swollen tip.He manages to see upwards at Xiao Zhan's face,his disheveled hairs, how messy he makes. Xiao Zhan's eyes closely tight with opened mouth.

Xiao Zhan grabs even tighter when Yibo bobs his head over his cock.  Yibo makes slightly gags sound never minding what his lover  doing with his hairs. He sucks at the same time fonding Xiao Zhan balls. Xiao Zhan feels tug on his stomach Similar  coil arise on his belly.With two hard suck Xiao Zhan release his thick fluids on Yibo's mouth with a jerk.