1.2

Chapter 1.2 – Matchmaking Alternative

Prior to the interview at the company, Nuo Nuo made full preparations. Her more experienced father warned her that in an interview to show determination of "I want to work in your company eight or ten years," because company or Personnel Managers will not like a prospective hire who shows instability, since it not only guarantees the stability of the team it also gives company outsiders the illusion that the company is "very stable, benefits are good, employees are unwilling to leave." Also it takes away from over-emphasizing on additional learning because learning means learning a skill you might run away with. No matter what, the HR manager should feel you're very stable.

Nuo Nuo listened to the advice, of course it was really effective.

While going through company formalities, she hesitated before filling in the "status" column as "married". This was her father's second advice. In large companies, competition is fierce and if you want to remain in your position a married woman's identity will not make colleagues and bosses wary. As a married person, they will assume that you are more family focused and will not pose as a major threat. Compared to single girls, married women are more calm and less impulsive.

Indeed, after passing the file to Personnel Manager, he cast a look of approval. We as colleagues will get along very well. However, Nuo Nuo absolutely did not expect that Big Boss Xiao Yi would have such good memory, he only lightly scanned her records and could clearly remember her individual status.

Nuo Nuo subconsciously turned the tea-cup. Lying this time will only make the situation worse, so she bit her lower lip and answered, "Because a married status will let the leaders feel I'm very stable, mature and more reliable." Xiao Yi's long eyebrows lifted slightly, obviously very satisfied with this answer.

"What about home towns? I remember your resume says you're local, your identity card's not fake, right?"

Nuo Nuo is getting really embarrassed. One mishap resulted in a lifetime of regret, Big Boss has began to doubt her character. She hastily explained, "I really am a local, the information for the blind date says I'm C city person, because my mother was afraid of someone taking advantage of my local permanent residency, isn't it very popular now? My mother is highly paranoid."

=__=

Nuo Nuo finished her explanation feeling a little depressed. When her mother was giving false dating information, she already said no, the it resulted in, "People now are dangerous, they want your identity to get money, these days more people expects the mother-in-law to buy the house. After getting married you go cry." and so her no was completely rejected.

Now... Look, look newspaper report here!

After having said that, the Big Boss personal profile is also false, maybe because he also afraid people might fancy his money. He and her mother is really "wily as monkeys".

Mindful of this, Nuo Nuo rose slightly and glanced at Big Boss. Xiao Yi's eyes flashed a smile. She was surprised and immediately lowered her head, heart pounding wildly. Oh, no, no, he's not interested in her, right? Ah ah ah, what is she supposed to do? Although Boss is very handsome, but she's still "yellow flower [1]" : naive, simple, a newbie......

Just as she was immersed in her own little world, Xiao Yi utter a sentence that extinguish her little thoughts.

"On your blind date profile.. it says your hobby is reading, but your company resume doesn't.. you won't get distracted reading fiction novels at the company, right?"

Hearing this, Nuo Nuo extremely admired Xiao Yi. Does he have a human brain? His is a precision instrument, just one glance at the profiles and he can compare the company and blind date information and find the faults. Xiao Zong, you really are worthy of the name Great Big Boss.