8.1

Chapter 8.1 – Shemale Marriage.

Xiao Yi, you had been lying to me!!

On the seventh day of Xiao Big Boss business trip, Nuo Nuo found it unbearable.

In addition to looking forward to Xiao Yi coming back to free herself from the meat situation, Nuo Nuo felt herself...... Kind of miss Xiao Big Boss.

>__<

Originally in Nuo Nuo's heart, two people kiss is like signing a contract, both sides are by default to further confirm the ambiguous relationship between them.

Moreover, that night Xiao Big Boss rightly confessed that he liked her. However, now the situation, Xiao Yi did not even half express liking her?

Seven day trip, phone call? No.

Text message? No.

Not even a half sent an email......

Mindful of this, Nuo Nuo could not resist a slight sigh, what does Xiao Big Boss heart think? If he do not like her, all the things he's been doing can not be explained. But if he likes her, how can he be so calm and quiet to travel on a business trip, even before the trip did not call to say hello?

Nuo Nuo being a little woman was tangled, she finally decided to take the initiative. Who told herself to miss that person a little?

Nuo Nuo holding her mobile phone, she spend the whole night, wrote to delete, delete and write, spent more than an hour, she painstakingly compiled a text message, which reads as follows:

"Not available? If available press down

......

......

......

......

Still available? Then press up XD."

Check N times, to determine the content is correct, Nuo Nuo grits her teeth and pressed send, success.

She waited for approximately half a minute, after estimated the person has received the text message. Nuo Nuo pretending to panic, but in reality calmly sent a second message, which reads as follows,

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, Xiao Zong, I made ​​a mistake."

Nuo Nuo admitted that she is really boring. But she could not put down her pride to contact Xiao Big Boss. Nuo Nuo is like all women, when she says yes, but actually means no. Next, just waiting for someone to reply. If, Xiao Big Boss text back here, she can ask him when will he be coming back, what has he been doing recently, did he think about her...... No, no, did he think of Xiao Jun. But if Xiao Big Boss does not reply to her message, she just made a mistake and will not to lose face.

So she patiently waits, during dinner with her mother and father, wash the dishes, took a walk after dinner, gone home and washed her clothes. Until ten thirty in the evening, her mobile phone still quietly lying on the table, without moving. Nuo Nuo felt slightly depressed, maybe...... Xiao Yi was really busy on the business trip? So busy, don't even have the time to return a message, Nuo Nuo felt discouraged to even think.

Nuo Nuo was like a deflated ball, when contemplating whether to wash up and sleep, her text message ringtone rang.

Nuo Nuo almost bouncing rushed to see her mobile phone, a message box, desperate. You have new information, the sender: desk, phone number: 13800138000

Nuo Nuo supports her chin with a gasp, optionally with her index finger press "view", glance into the content of the message: 1354XXXXXXX has been successful in charging 100 Yuan for you, recharge time is July 31, 2010 at 22:02..