14.1

Chapter 14.1 – Love Letter Rumor.

Although the love manual incident caused Xiao Big Boss to feel depressed, troubled and ashamed – a most painful experience, but Nuo Nuo was very happy. Under the shameless pretext of threatening to reveal the truth to everyone, she seized the original "36 tactics on kissing a Princess" book from Xiao Big Boss and secretly hid it away, so that their future son can make use of it.

The small white rabbit realized that for her sake, Xiao Big Boss could actually disregard his image, and read some dating book. Not only that, he studied the book and diligently tested each and every tactic in accordance with the guidelines. Just on this point, she could see that sincerity of Xiao Big Boss' feelings towards her.

So no matter how Nuo Nuo looks at this matter, she thinks her Xiao Big Boss is very adorable. After coaxing and lying to him, with an air of assurance she promised never to reveal the truth of the situation. Then she draped herself across Big Boss's shoulder and solemnly vowed, "Good darling, rest assured, let me handle the problem!"

Hearing these words, Xiao Yi, who just suffered such a crushing blow to the extent of being unable to speak, finally looked up and with some trepidation, he asked, "How to resolve?" In his opinion, with Nuo Nuo's IQ and his EQ ...... it will just make things even worse. His painstaking twenty year efforts to cultivate his image and reputation will be destroyed in this one moment.

Nuo Nuo sat beside Xiao Big Boss and pondered, "Right now, Uncle, Auntie and Xiao Jun don't have a clear understanding of the matter. Because of this book, you displayed such a worried look, if we don't say nothing, is also not very good, how about this——" The small white rabbit whispered into Xiao Big Boss' ears, quietly telling him her own ideas.

Outside of the window, the sun shone even more brightly, the rays streaming through the glass were suffused with a brilliance. The couple once divided by a squabble, because of the love manual and accident, are now able to reunite and make peace with each other.

Afterwards, Nuo Nuo came forward and shyly made an official explanation to Xiao Yi's parents. The book was really just a very ordinary commercial finance book, but it was the letter in the book that was important.

"A letter?" Xiao Mother who has returned from Beijing frowned, "What letter?"

The recovering Xiao Big Boss coughed lightly, his face unconsciously started to flush and he turned his head slightly to the window. Nuo Nuo, feeling a secret glee in her heart, bashfully said, "In fact......it's a letter that I wrote to Xiao Big Boss......"

The two elders glanced at each other, everything was clear to them now.

So it's a flirtatious correspondence between the two, ah, how nice it is to be young. But, Old man (Old woman) – you have never written me a love letter.

His parents knew their son felt shy, so they thoughtfully did not mention it again. But when the faraway Xiao Jun found out the truth, he sighed sadly, his big brother is really fast in his tactics. Other than a few words of his nagging, everyone had moved on from the incident.

The relationship between Nuo Nuo and Xiao Big Boss also returned to normal, the small white rabbit remained at Owl Wing still working, but didn't dare to take leave of absence any more.

>__<

The small white rabbit naively assumed that the matter was settled but unbeknownst to her, things were taking a sinister turn ......

One day after lunch, Nuo Nuo went for a stroll outside the small garden.

Usually after lunch, Nuo Nuo would either go to the third floor to find the Creative Department's MM to chat and gossip, or she and Big Boss would go online gaming together to complete the husband and wife tasks. So in less than a month, Nuo Nuo was alarmed to realize that the pants she bought last year could not be pulled up. Jumping on the weighing scales, she was scared half to death, she actually gained four pounds!!