21

Chapter 21 – Bear The Responsibility

When he was finished with the company's business it was already 2:30 AM, in order to avoid disturbing his parents' rest, Xiao Yi drove to the new premises. After an afternoon of "aggressive war" and at night of maintenance work, when Xiao Yi reached home he was so tired that he couldn't even open his eyes. He originally intended to collapse on to bed and fall asleep after entering the house, however when he opened the door, Xiao Big Boss was dumbfounded.

The lights were blazing, not only was the living room, bedroom, even the kitchen was lit by warm orange lights. The TV was on, the host and a group of people sat in a circle, don't know what the topic they were discussing but they were happily giggling and laughing. Xiao Yi swept a glance around the neat and tidy house and after he ruled out the possibility of a thief entering the house, the corners of his mouth started rising up unconsciously.

Afraid of being home alone, so the entire house of lights was switched on; afraid of loneliness, so she turns on the TV even if she doesn't intend to watch it, to let the house have some noise, who would do such a thing, there can only be one person——

Xiao Yi tiptoed cautiously into the bedroom, and indeed Nuo Nuo was curled up on the bed, sleeping soundly. See the little white rabbit fragrant shoulders, the quilt half covered half exposed appearance, uh, Xiao Big Boss who was tired felt his spirits lifted, if...... before resting he could stretch some muscles and bones that would be good.

Taking a quick shower, Xiao Big Wolf pounced on the small white rabbit, in a less deserving lingering harassment, Nuo Nuo finally woke up, "You came back?"

On one side Xiao Big Boss do not stop on his action, he mumbled, "Well, how do you know that I will come here?"

Nuo Nuo shook her head, "Just trying my luck." Earlier on, Nuo Nuo called Owl Wing to asked about the maintenance of the website, Lin MM plaintively told her, seemingly very strong, Xiao Big Boss, Zi Yuan senior, Fei Long boss...... The company was able to go to all the battle. But hackers were prepared, a hole clearance, the firewall was barely repair when other viruses attacked.

Lin MM express injustice: Not to mention the professional brothers from the Technology Department and Planning Department unable to finish work tonight, even the Administrative Department also had to stick around until the website returned to normal before getting off work.

And when Lin MM finished the last call at twelve thirty in the morning, Nuo Nuo estimates that Xiao Big Boss won't be home tonight, she simply packed a few things, not listening to her parents discouragement and went to the newlywed's room and waited for Xiao Yi. Fortunately, she did not wait in vain.

Nuo Nuo laid her head on Xiao Yi's shoulder, gentle and tactful, "Has the website been restored?"

Hearing these words, the person who was just buttoning her pyjama's paused, his hand motion stop, his voice was cold three points, "How did you know? Who told you that?" Although today the website was a full range of attack, but because Owl Wing also has some protective measures, on the overall surface users just couldn't open the Owl Wing website, that's it. First of all its to prevent the game player from also getting the viruses and Trojans, secondly it can privately resolved this competition, at least prevent outsiders to expose oneself to ridicule.

But Nuo Nuo the technology idiot actually knew.

Xiao Big Boss complexion didn't look tractive, he heavily asked, "Was it Lin MM that told you?"

Nuo Nuo shook her head, for the fear of implicating the innocent, but when she thought of telling the truth, she privately finding Fei Long boss to find out about the matter will be thoroughly exposed. With hesitation, Nuo Nuo was smart enough to change the topic, "I want to give you something." Saying so, she hurriedly got off the bed to ramanging through her handbag, finally seriously to pass the object before Xiao Big Boss' eyes.