Zuko x reader matchmaker

"Okay what is the buzz about this tea place, Jin?" I ask my younger sister.

"It's not the tea, well I mean the tea is very good, but it's the boy I've been telling you about."

I look through the window and spot a scarred teen. "Um, Jin this is the boy you've been talking about?"

She shakes her head yes.

"Um, he looks um, how should I put this, I don't know, DANGEROUS!"

"Y/n, please, could you go in there and talk to him for me?" Jin pleads.

I roll my eyes. "Okay, stay here."

This girl is going to be the death of me.

"Hi, how may I help you?"

I looked up to see the scarred boy. I had to admit he was very good looking.

"Um, hi, well I..I um.. what I'm trying...to uh, say..." Why the hell am I stuttering?

An older man walks over to my table and whispers something to the scarred boy.

I'm such an idiot, I think to myself. I literally look so stupid right now.

"Would you like jasmine tea?" The boy suggested.

I cleared my throat. "Um, yeah,uh, thanks."

He came back with my tea. I stared at him for a while, I was actually weirdly attracted to him.

"Hey..um here's your tea."

"Thanks." I smile.

"No problem," he says. "So, what's your name?"

"Y/n," I answer. "What about you? What's your name?"

"Lee," he responds. "I'm new around here and you seem like a pretty nice girl and uh... I was kind of wondering if you'd show me around sometimes."

I look down at my tea and start to blush.

"I mean you don't have to, but uh.. my Uncle, he um.. suggested that I should...um hang out with you, not like he's forcing me to or anything." Lee stuttered.

I looked up at him and giggled. "Actually, I'd love to show you around."

We both glanced at each other and blushed.

"So, um around 6 tomorrow?"

"Yeah of course, I'll meet you here." I smile.

"Well then I'll see you tomorrow." Lee says, walking away.

"Tomorrow." I repeat, smiling to myself.

I sit there for a minute or two, comprehending what had just happened.

I hear a bang on the window and see Jin.

"Oh, shit." I mutter. I forgot about Jin, this date was meant for her, not me.

I slammed my head on the table and groaned.