two

[ why are you so anxious, sweets? the fun hasn't even started yet. ]

"Park Jisung, did you get someone pregnant?" Jaemin screamed, fists banging relentlessly against Jisung's bedroom door. His older brother was prone to raging fits of obnoxious yelling, usually dealt with by his boyfriend, Jeno, but the man was at work until five. Jaemin peeked through the hole in Jisung's door, conveniently done by him the night Jisung came home stoned and covered in hickeys, and glowered. "Open the fucking door, Jisung!" 

"I didn't get anyone pregnant, Jaem," Jisung groaned, tossing his covers to the floor. He would pick them up later, maybe. He flipped the lock, and Jaemin threw the door open. Jaemin's blonde hair was tousled as he ran through the pouring rain outside Jisung's window. His cherry-coated lips were pulled into a disappointed frown that Jisung only saw when Jaemin was kill-everyone-and-escape angry. His phone was unlocked in his hand, playing the same video on loop. The device was shoved into Jisung's arms. 

"Explain this. Who is that kid?" Jaemin pointed to a young child in the background of the video, and suddenly, it clicked. Jisung frantically opened the comments, palms sweating, and turning Jaemin's phone to butter in his hands.  

thatonenctzen: yo why'd that guy look like chenle 😳 do i smell a collab
              ↳ raeweeb: @/jisung_park 
              ↳ _yutenshi_: @/jisung_park
              View replies (344) 

yeosangsmissinglines_.: my two favorite tiktokers in one video 🥺

j0ycore: chensung collab???

chxngbxn: who's the little boy? chensung parents: confirmed
               View replies (57)

smuttytaelien: they're definitely fucking 👁👅👁
               View replies (109)

"Oh, no, no, no. How the hell did they recognize him?" Jisung squawked. "It was only his hair!" 

Jaemin peered over his shoulder with curious eyes. "You thought people wouldn't recognize Zhong Chenle? I know you're smarter than that, Ji. I mean, how many people do you know with pink hair?" 

"I don't know! Should I delete it?" Jisung knawed on the skin of his bottom lip, tasting the iron on his tongue. Would Chenle be upset? He hoped not. In fact, he hoped the makeup artist never saw the video or the comments tagging him. Then he could put a face to the endless thirst comments on his page, and Jisung did not need that embarrassment.  

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask Chenle." 

Jisung scoffed, jostling Jaemin's head resting on his shoulder. "Yeah, because we're best friends, and I can casually message him."

"Whatever, as long as you didn't knock someone up, my job is done." Jaemin ruffled his damp hair and readjusted his hoodie that looked suspiciously like Jeno's highschool hoodie. "We're having stirfry for dinner. Come out when you smell it." Jaemin shut the door with a dazzling smile. Jisung knew why Jeno fell for his obnoxious brother. It was the same reason Jisung's ninth-grade crush only came over when Jaemin was home, and his ex-girlfriend sent him nudes. Jaemin was leaking with sympathy, despite his outbursts, and he had a jawline that put Greek Gods to shame.  

Jisung flopped against his bedsheets and opened the video on his phone, discarded between his rumpled pillows and Stitch plushie. He couldn't help but wearily eye the comment bubble. A peek couldn't hurt, right? He clicked the icon and anxiously waited for the comments to load. 

kenmaswitch: why is nobody talking about Jisung's dance :(( he did so good! 
           ↳ lemxntxast: i know!! poor baby. we love your dancing sungie ❤

Jisung liked the comment with a pleased grin. 

spoderlizard: the little boy looks EXACTLY like chenle

_adrieann_: jisung please break my neck
             View replies (236)

hyxckcinth: i thought jisung was dating chaeryoung
               ↳ ridinandrollin: LQNSKWK they broke up

Jisung winced at the last comment. Chaeryoung was a girl about one year older than himself, with beautiful dark hair and sparkly eyes that only existed in Disney movies. They met when her college ballroom class merged with his. In the most cliche of circumstances, she became his dance partner, and the feelings blossomed from there. Unfortunately, she wasn't immune to Jaemin's power, and it was three months into their relationship that he discovered her intentions. 

The smell of chicken wafted through his door, and he plugged his phone into the charger before joining his brother in the dining room. He heard shuffling in the hall bathroom that sounded similar to Jeno's muscled body knocking over all the bottles in the tub. Jisung cringed as they banged against the porcelain, echoing around the house. Jeno peeked his head out a moment later, torso bare.

"Can you get Jaemin, please?"

Jisung snorted. "What? Did you start your period or something?"

Jeno threw his shirt at Jisung, accidentally exposing his impressive girth that was dripping between his legs. Jisung screamed and covered his eyes with the questionable t-shirt tossed to him. Penises were not unfamiliar to Jisung, having used his own multiple times, but he could have died without seeing Jeno's. Jaemin rushed down the hallway at the sound of his brothers shrill scream, and froze when he noticed the unfortunate situation.

"Deal with it yourself, Lee Jeno," he scolded, shoving his boyfriend's face behind the door and slamming it shut. "Come now, Jiji, your food will get cold."

Jisung wasn't sure if he could swallow after seeing thing-that-shall-not-be-named, but he joined his brother anyway. Jeno came to the table minutes later with a guilty smile on his face. He sat down and silently dug into his stirfry, avoiding Jisung's eyes.

"So who was that kid, anyway?" Jaemin asked after he swallowed the rice in his mouth.

"Oh! That was Renjun. Don't you remember? I learned Ice Cream for him." Jaemin did, in fact, not remember, but he nodded regardless. "Chenle's his older brother."

"That means you've met him before then," Jeno piped in, but glares from the two brothers shot him down.

"I haven't. And I can't believe I missed my chance too," Jisung whined, kicking the ground with his socked feet. Jaemin nudged him under the table as a silent warning for him to stop. "I'll never see him again, I just know it."

Jaemin cooed and reached over the table to pull Jisung's cheek. "Be hopeful, little bro."

Jisung would rather suck Jeno's floppy dick.