seven

[ calm doesn't come before a storm. real chaos will give no warning. ]

Jisung threw his duffel bag onto the couch and plugged his phone into the speakers. The dance building was empty, save for him, and eventually, Chenle, who was supposed to be joining him. Ten entrusted him with the keys that morning, as long as Jisung promised to lock the front doors when he left, and Jisung would be a fool to pass on alone time with Chenle. He still wasn't positive where their relationship stood, but he'd like to claim they're dating, at the least talking to each other in a less-than-platonic way.

He opened his workout playlist and hit shuffle. The first notes of 'All In' by Stray Kids filtered through the speakers and Jisung began his stretches. He swiveled his head and felt the muscles in his neck loosen before dropping his hands to the floor. He closed his eyes and relaxed his body further into the fold. When he opened them again, Chenle was crouched between his legs, watching Jisung with a dopey smile.

"Hey, bubby. Whatcha doing?" Chenle asked, tilting his head to the side. Jisung scrambled upright, almost smacking Chenle's face with his butt, and held his hand over his heart.

"Holy shit, Chenle!" Jisung squeaked. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks the longer Chenle stared at him. "How long have you been there?"

Chenle placed his belongings on the couch and peeled his sweatshirt off. Jisung owned the same hoodie, a pale blue one with Chenle's username in tiny font on the right pec area. But thankfully, he left it at home.

"Long enough to know you have a nice ass," Chenle giggled, landing a firm smack on Jisung's right buttcheek.

"Hey! You idiot. God." Jisung's voice cracked on the last syllable, and he was quick to try and hide it with a disgruntled couch. "Did you have a dance you wanted to learn?"

"Wooooow," Chenle drawled. "You invite me to learn a dance and don't have anything prepared? You're slacking, Mr. Park." Jisung rolled his eyes, and Chenle smacked his arm in retaliation. "But yes, I did. I kinda, maybe, sorta stalked your account, and I noticed you danced to 'Troublemaker' with some girl? Anyways, I want you to teach me, and I want you to post it."

Jisung was both flattered and horrified. Flattered because Chenle was interested enough to stalk all two hundred of his videos, and horrified because now he knew of Chaeryoung's existence. Jisung chose not to elaborate on Chaeryoung's previous relationship with him and instead opened youtube and found the video. It was eight years old, with grainy quality, and Jisung marked the moves quietly. He felt Chenle watching him and dared to glance in the mirror. Sure enough, the teenager's eyes were locked on Jisung, silently tracking down his body. Chenle was pushing, and that meant it was Jisung's turn.

"I'm going to teach you the chorus, okay? It's the best part of the dance." Chenle nodded, and Jisung motioned for him to stand. "Stand facing the mirror, and put one hand here." Jisung grabbed Chenle's hand and placed it on his hip. "And the other on your chest. Now swipe and flick." Jisung demonstrated the move, and Chenle followed. He had a sultry look in his eyes, and Jisung had to restrain himself from jumping Chenle's bones.

"Put your hand on my hip. And then switch to my neck." Jisung pressed his body against Chenle's, staring at each other in the mirror all the while. Chenle's hand brushed across the crotch of Jisung's sweatpants before squeezing softly.

"Oops," Chenle giggled. "My hand slipped."

Jisung was thanking his lazy morning self for going commando in his head, but out loud, he instructed Chenle on the counts and how to move his hips. They practiced the first eight counts until the sexual tension faded, and Jisung was impressed by Chenle's dancing. He was sufficient for an amateur and caught on to the steps quickly.