1.

I shall be writing in 3rd person, although I may forget or miss my mistakes in proof reading. Apologies in advance if I do. I am not a historian so I will try my best to limit they mistakes but inconsistencies with technology may make itself appearant. Apologies for this also. I hope you enjoy reading this novel nevertheless.
Love, Laya.
-

Tewkesbury sat seriously upright in his chair, trying to seem as if he wasn't nervous as his hands clenched tightly together under the table. He watched as the Lord beside him made his stand to enter the room in which he'd voice and write his voting choice. Tewkesbury glanced down at his ghostly white knuckles as he waited for his own turn to voice his vote and shakily write his choice.

He surveyed the elder men chatting in low whispers to one-another — even though it was prohibited to do so at this time but who in the room would want to argue with a bunch of elderly Lords — many cast quick glances towards the young male as they talked. This made Tewkesbury rather uncomfortable as he shifted in his seat nerves still roaming in his stomach.

He was snapped from his uncomfortability when the sound of commotion voiced from outside the grand room's doors. The men stayed sitting but now their whispering had faded as they waited for whatever commotion was outside to enter the room. All eyes were trained on the door as they waited a few moments before the commotion unvieled itself.

The large wooden doors opened to reveal the most unexpected of things, something which made them all stand up. Their lips parted slowly as gasps ripped from their throats t the sight.
The trousers were discarded half way down the hall, coat and hat were now being discarded to the side as the person entered the room. Colour started to drain from the Lords faces as long locks of blonde hair spiralled down from it's tucked position and spilled over her shoulder. Without missing a beat or getting distracted by the stunned eyes which fell upon the girl, she let a sigh fall from her lips as she brushed down her dress.
Everybody raked their eyes over her, judging everything she had to offer. Her corset was not noticeable, or rather not there at all and neither was the waist enhancers, a tragedy the Lords might say. However Lord Tewkesbury was in slight awe at the girls natural beauty, she wasn't large in the hips or bust which men of these days tended to prefer, but she was small, gentle and kind looking. Her skin seemed to radiate with outmost confidence the Lords will want to pick away at whenever they get the chance.

Her dress was a mix of white and light pink lace, it had a hand-sculpted bodice with small round buttons lined down the center to her torso. She often fiddled with the buttons and more then once she has had to sew them back on. It then fanned out into a small but elegantly long circle skirt filled with layers of white lace and tiny pink flowers. The mysterious girl looked effortlessly beuatiful, young and dainty, the Lords may have clung to that idea for a moment, before they once more realised where she was and the gender she held.

"What is your name girl!?" The eldest of Lords voice boomed over the room from his seat at the head of the table. Tewkesbury was no longer nervous for himself but rather for her. However, she didn't seem nervous in the slightest. She drew a breath in, as if she was sad before she raised her eyes to meet the Lords. They were a striking blue, so vibrant, striking like the Aster flowers blue shade. Tewkesbury found himself standing as if he was still sitting on the edge of his seat, curiosity consuming him.

"I am a woman, not girl. Even in this place I didn't presume I would be met with such hostility" she chimed her voice soft yet loud for all to hear. Her reply was so witty that Tewkesbury himself wanted to smirk, but he didn't dare do so in this place. Her clever remark reminded him of Enola but she seemed more delicate then Enola, brought up with proper poise and knowledge of how a Lady should act.
This was evident in the dainty smile kept on her face as her eyes subconsciously memorized the room in all it's glory and how she stood up tall and chin held at a respectable height.